ChartRe: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:32 am Earlier.... the volumes on main chart tool just reminded me how lucky I am that this tool is a part of my trading arsenal.

The very first version was made by Mladen... And then, after I attached this to my chart, I just imagined how I could add the volatility code & alerts and making it the heart of a system.

That's the time the v2v dynamic system was born.
Hello Nathan,
First thank you for sharing your work, and system which is very good. I'm trying to find info the FXV_Volumes indi. Could you please be so kind to help me to understand the info the indi gives? I trade the day frame and the indi histogram shows a bull or bear bar when there’s a bull or bearish candle on the main chart, so I think the histogram is usefulness. Still the volume report might be useful, but I don’t understand the info. Previous, past and last numbers apply to the candles or the tiks, and what is the difference between previous and last? Paste is a volume period average? And how should we understand the percentages and the relation between them?
Please advise.
Thank you
Attachments

Re: v2v dynamic system

vasp wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:24 am

Hello Nathan,
First thank you for sharing your work, and system which is very good. I'm trying to find info the FXV_Volumes indi. Could you please be so kind to help me to understand the info the indi gives? I trade the day frame and the indi histogram shows a bull or bear bar when there’s a bull or bearish candle on the main chart, so I think the histogram is usefulness. Still the volume report might be useful, but I don’t understand the info. Previous, past and last numbers apply to the candles or the tiks, and what is the difference between previous and last? Paste is a volume period average? And how should we understand the percentages and the relation between them?
Please advise.
Thank you

Volumes on Main Chart bars are based on tick volume... It is very useful when you know about price action in view of normal Japanese candle bars in the combination with Heiken Ashi Bars (APB average price bars, wick length, trend, direction, color change, etc...) and as well in candlestick math (check YouTube) price action.

The attached image will give you the rest of the things about Volumes on MainChart. If the shared information seems not enough, just don't use this tool or the v2v dynamic trading system.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
vasp, DTRCT, solarian
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:42 am

Volumes on Main Chart bars are based on tick volume... It is very useful when you know about price action in view of normal Japanese candle bars in the combination with Heiken Ashi Bars (APB average price bars, wick sizes, trend, direction, color change, etc...) and as well in candlestick math (check YouTube) price action.

The attached image will give you the rest of the things about Volumes on MainChart. If the shared information seems not enough, just don't use this tool or the v2v dynamic trading system.

Volume_on_MainChart.png
Thank you very much for your reply, and for the time and work you did put on it.
Like I told you before, I trade the day frame and place my orders on the last hour of NY session, so why should I care about the 1M volatility? To know the W1 volume makes more seance to me, but isn't it more important to know the volume of the time frame you trade? And since I trade at the end of the candle formation for the day, isn't the day volume reflected on the candle? Are you saying that the volume percentages relation of the the "last", "past" and "previous" candles along with the higher time frame volume info can help to identify the trend? but it doesn't specify if the volume is bearish or bullish..., How do you use that indi's info as a leading indi to help you making trading decisions?
I have also noticed that the VWAP gives different indications depending on the position we choose to start measuring, so we could just adjust it to the most favorable indication according to the trade we want to take, do you think that is useful?
The phase accumulation MACD I'm really liking it, and using it along with LowPassFilter_V1 MA is proving to give fine reliable indications on testing.

vasp wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:34 am

Thank you very much for your reply, and for the time and work you did put on it.
Like I told you before, I trade the day frame and place my orders on the last hour of NY session, so why should I care about the 1M volatility? To know the W1 volume makes more seance to me, but isn't it more important to know the volume of the time frame you trade? And since I trade at the end of the candle formation for the day, isn't the day volume reflected on the candle? Are you saying that the volume percentages relation of the the "last", "past" and "previous" candles along with the higher time frame volume info can help to identify the trend? but it doesn't specify if the volume is bearish or bullish..., How do you use that indi's info as a leading indi to help you making trading decisions?
I have also noticed that the VWAP gives different indications depending on the position we choose to start measuring, so we could just adjust it to the most favorable indication according to the trade we want to take, do you think that is useful?
The phase accumulation MACD I'm really liking it, and using it along with LowPassFilter_V1 MA is proving to give fine reliable indications on testing.
Not a wasted time at all as I was planning to have those image descriptions about Volume on MainChart for me to share here and on the other domain where I shared the same. It just happened that you message me about it.

Anyway... Why should I care about your specific trading style, method or strategy? This is a dynamic trading system, and each indicator or tools within the system works with each other and/or to another that may generate an overall technical confluence(s) in terms of positions (size and/or entry & exit) with/or versus fundamental/sentimental bias (vice-versa).

Again, if this system doesn't feel or found not useful for you or can't seem to figure out how it can work with you... I highly suggest that you may need to start looking for another system as there are plenty out there. Otherwise, nothing more I can say or reply to you because this system may not be ready for you or not for you.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
DTRCT, vasp
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:16 am

Not a wasted time at all as I was planning to have those image descriptions about Volume on MainChart for me to share here and on the other domain where I shared the same. It just happened that you message me about it.

Anyway... Why should I care about your specific trading style, method or strategy? This is a dynamic trading system, and each indicator or tools within the system works with each other and/or to another that may generate an overall technical confluence(s) in terms of positions (size and/or entry & exit) with/or versus fundamental/sentimental bias (vice-versa).

Again, if this system doesn't feel or found not useful for you or can't seem to figure out how it can work with you... I highly suggest that you may need to start looking for another system as there are plenty out there. Otherwise, nothing more I can say or reply to you because this system may not be ready for you or not for you.

Good luck!
I hope that something was lost in translation as it seems a very rude reply to polite and well worded questions.
These users thanked the author forexsi for the post:
optionhk

forexsi wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:26 pm

I hope that something was lost in translation as it seems a very rude reply to polite and well worded questions.
rude reply??? well-worded questions??? are you kidding me? It seems that you just sign-up to reply about this... or I won't be surprised that soon you'll be trolling this space. Hayzzzz... The system is FREE, it doesn't mean someone can reply/post like "Hey, do this to me... this is how I trade... or I don't like it, can you do this and that so it fits my trading style..." ...If you can't understand what I mean, simply move on. Get out of this thread, find another system better.

Please try to read from the very 1st post up to this point. <<< viewtopic.php?p=1295393939#p1295393939

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
DTRCT

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:03 am On a positive note... 

Happy Holidays!

...the solution to complexity isn’t managing it better ─it’s avoiding it altogether.

Image source: Page 305 ─ Antifragile

antifragile_quote.jpg
Thanks for the good work. I never saw someone becoming a contributor so fast by posting mainly one system. It's a pity, that many of your threads on ff became useless, because you deleted all your indicators there. Many people can't or don't want to contribute as much to your postings as you may prefer, that doesn't mean they don't like your different systems or approaches to trading.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
DTRCT