Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:18 am Using the Goldband as the Trend line works out better at pinpointing our next cycle entry.
Include 30 min charts of HK50 & DOW for your perusal.
Xard777
Yes, Xard, your Goldband works very well as a filter leading the way. Have been using it for quite a while. It earns its name pretty much every day....and definitely on the DAX yesterday. Pure Gold. Short term TFs are pretty noisy and thus still being able to take some portions out of that is pretty cool. Thanks for the good work you are sharing here.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
xard777, StuartWong

RplusT wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Yes, Xard, your Goldband works very well as a filter leading the way. Have been using it for quite a while. It earns its name pretty much every day....and definitely on the DAX yesterday. Pure Gold. Short term TFs are pretty noisy and thus still being able to take some portions out of that is pretty cool. Thanks for the good work you are sharing here.

Goldband 30m.JPG

Goldband 5m.JPG

Where can I download the Goldband?

braciola719 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:48 pm And a few days ago that I don't understand anything in this forum, I'm lost, all the discussions are getting mixed up
Me too.
Although I'm thankful to Mr. Xard for sharing these useful indicators, I really can't grasp the rules of this system, maybe because my trading relied mostly on price action before, so it might be harder for me to learn this.
(I've read the whole thread several times with notes taking, but most of what I found was fragmented trading information about different versions)

I saw several people showing some good results, can any of these winners teach us how to use this system with specific definition?
which version you use?
if you use 15min for entry, which trend line (or anything else?) of which timeframe is used to define the trend direction?
On 15 min entry TF, what's the trigger? what's risk (stop loss or mental stop loss)?
How do we filter out ranging movement like recent several days of WS30 in this system?

Hope Xard and those who benefit from this system could help us learn to use it as well.

Thanks!
fireflyk
These users thanked the author fireflyk for the post:
lazareth1

fireflyk wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Me too.
Although I'm thankful to Mr. Xard for sharing these useful indicators, I really can't grasp the rules of this system, maybe because my trading relied mostly on price action before, so it might be harder for me to learn this.
(I've read the whole thread several times with notes taking, but most of what I found was fragmented trading information about different versions)

I saw several people showing some good results, can any of these winners teach us how to use this system with specific definition?
which version you use?
if you use 15min for entry, which trend line (or anything else?) of which timeframe is used to define the trend direction?
On 15 min entry TF, what's the trigger? what's risk (stop loss or mental stop loss)?
How do we filter out ranging movement like recent several days of WS30 in this system?

Hope Xard and those who benefit from this system could help us learn to use it as well.

Thanks!
fireflyk
We are grateful to Xard for the great indicators. The problem you are having is almost what everybody is having because most of this indicators repaints. It is very difficult to trade forex and be succeful with repainting indicators except of course professional traders like Xard. That is why I'm happy for the Xmas files that will be available soon. If you look at the pictures of the TMA indicator on the Xmas gift, is like the black circles along the bands of the TMA do not repaint and comes out in real time. If I'm correct at the end of the day, then very soul in this forum will make green pips with it. All you need to do is to develop a trading strategy or plan with it. :lol: