Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

juanv101 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 am
@xard777

Hi Champ - hoping you can help - im using your [XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2] indicator but don't seem to get the mobile alerts when the "Show Signal = true" line changes either from bullish to bearish... not sure if this will send a push notification or does it only send an mobile alert when the "show trend = true" line changes?

Im working full time so its very difficult for me even impossible to scan the markets.... the "show signal" line change notification will make a world of difference to my trading.
current settings:

Capture.JPG
Hi Xard,

Just a thread bump :)

xard777 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:18 am
Using the Goldband as the Trend line works out better at pinpointing our next cycle entry.
Include 30 min charts of HK50 & DOW for your perusal.
Xard777
Yes, Xard, your Goldband works very well as a filter leading the way. Have been using it for quite a while. It earns its name pretty much every day....and definitely on the DAX yesterday. Pure Gold. Short term TFs are pretty noisy and thus still being able to take some portions out of that is pretty cool. Thanks for the good work you are sharing here.

Goldband 30m.JPG
Goldband 5m.JPG

RplusT wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:18 pm
xard777 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:18 am
Using the Goldband as the Trend line works out better at pinpointing our next cycle entry.
Include 30 min charts of HK50 & DOW for your perusal.
Xard777
Yes, Xard, your Goldband works very well as a filter leading the way. Have been using it for quite a while. It earns its name pretty much every day....and definitely on the DAX yesterday. Pure Gold. Short term TFs are pretty noisy and thus still being able to take some portions out of that is pretty cool. Thanks for the good work you are sharing here.

Goldband 30m.JPG

Goldband 5m.JPG

Where can I download the Goldband?

jcorp01 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Where can I download the Goldband?
When Xard posts it here at Christmas. It is his baby. And its his Chistmas gift. I just happen to have a huge number of Xard's Indicators in my vault, some dating back to the ancient Greeks and Phytagoras..... :D ....Yeah, it's been long time

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

322 Replies 31024 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

322 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 12284 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”