Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

@xard777

Hi Champ - hoping you can help - im using your [XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2] indicator but don't seem to get the mobile alerts when the "Show Signal = true" line changes either from bullish to bearish... not sure if this will send a push notification or does it only send an mobile alert when the "show trend = true" line changes?

Im working full time so its very difficult for me even impossible to scan the markets.... the "show signal" line change notification will make a world of difference to my trading.
current settings:

xard777 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:00 pm Best of both worlds.

Using 5 min for scalping and 30 min for new Trend cycle.
Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

PS Will post setup on 20191225
Please how do you use bidratio on panel to make buy/sell signals decision?
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post:
DTRCT

Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

Will try 5mins chart for scalping 10 pips on Monday. Fast in fast out. Is it a good idea? Thanks
These users thanked the author farispitbrakes for the post:
Sincere007

All the best
Xard777

For scalping the 1 minute chart, Do you recommend 15 minute cycle? Or would you stick to 30 minute cycle still. Thanks for the reply. :)