NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:42 pm
Made this one, instead of the lines in between the absolute strength changed it to the histogram, just an explanation about the histogram when it's green it kinda confirms the abs, and should reflect on the sw display. Made it to shoe bull when abs bulls > bears and the histo showing green and the opposite for bears. The display will show weak,bull/bears when the histo is gray. Anyway seems to not affect the computer resources to bad.
Amazing. The addition of the histogram bars make this tool extremely useful for entering trends :Shocked:

Thanks Mrtools!
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:34 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:42 pm
Made this one, instead of the lines in between the absolute strength changed it to the histogram, just an explanation about the histogram when it's green it kinda confirms the abs, and should reflect on the sw display. Made it to shoe bull when abs bulls > bears and the histo showing green and the opposite for bears. The display will show weak,bull/bears when the histo is gray. Anyway seems to not affect the computer resources to bad.
Amazing. The addition of the histogram bars make this tool extremely useful for entering trends :Shocked:

Thanks Mrtools!
man just when I think u ran out of ideas u pull this 1 out of a hat................ thx boss mrtools it is glorious :Fire:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:41 pm
Jimmy wrote:

Thanks Mrtools!
man just when I think u ran out of ideas u pull this 1 out of a hat................ thx boss mrtools it is glorious :Fire:
Mrtools will never run out of ideas haha :Rofl:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Dear

Could you please change the alert message of attached indicator to show the time frame in the Alert.

right now it is showing alert but It is unclear which time-frame condition was alerted.

If the indicator was active in the different time-frames of same symbol. the presented alert is unclear.

Thanks in advance.
##vertex_mod_3.01 alerts9arrows2mtf.mq4
indicator to edit
(12.3 KiB) Downloaded 357 times

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:41 pm
Jimmy wrote:

Thanks Mrtools!
Thanks, but actually it was ichi_man's idea.

makhlaghi wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:21 pm
Hi Dear

Could you please change the alert message of attached indicator to show the time frame in the Alert.

right now it is showing alert but It is unclear which time-frame condition was alerted.

If the indicator was active in the different time-frames of same symbol. the presented alert is unclear.

Thanks in advance.
Try this one.
#vertex_mod_3.01 alerts9arrows2mtf.mq4
(12.84 KiB) Downloaded 395 times

sal wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:48 am
mr.tools
can you please check this seeting which indicator belongs too
i under stand its combination of STOC, MA ... :(
if it have kindly post this new indicator.
Don't think I have anything like that, looks like it has zig zag too.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2965 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2103 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1894 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”