Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

may the holy trinity be praised for ever. amen ave maria.
gods peace be upon you mr tools, thank you for your reply . i want asymmetric-ema-deviation indicator to show arrow on all level cross with option true false . so that i can have entry and exit point . with your idea, i mean ( best settings) that will be great help to me, kindly help me ,or please guide me to trade crude oil indicator which can give less signal to trade ( to avoid so many trade )
thanking you
with prayer
don bosco who trust god always

trinitygod3 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 pm gods peace be with you all. amen ave maria.
yes your right iam a novice for a long time. still not
succeed in any trade. so i have nothing to share but prayers to all those traders who lost their life in trader like me , when something valuable comes to me i share it to you all. until then my prayers and request continues .
thank you
kk................... god bless u too & prayers for u success................ thx :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Ichi_man wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:17 pm Hello, please help me with this indicator because it always freeze/use high cpu when use in mtf. You can remove all the average selection but leave the standart average (SMA,EMA,SMMA,LWMA).
Made this one, instead of the lines in between the absolute strength changed it to the histogram, just an explanation about the histogram when it's green it kinda confirms the abs, and should reflect on the sw display. Made it to shoe bull when abs bulls > bears and the histo showing green and the opposite for bears. The display will show weak,bull/bears when the histo is gray. Anyway seems to not affect the computer resources to bad.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jimmy, optionhk, rudiarius, SBala, macbeth, Cazz223, MicroLite, Jozo, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫