Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

lucmat wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:55 pm

Hi mrtools,
in the indicator above, jurik macd (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4, the alert and arrows don't work with "zero cross".
May you control please?
Thanks in advance for your great works

Lucmat
In this version they are working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
lucmat, Jimmy, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Looks to me that the on chart and separate window dots match so made the alerts for the separate window one. Anyway please test it, not able to test it myself now.
Unfortunately, the alert does not work.
All settings are Yes, but unfortunately nothing happens.

Could you please look over it again?

Many thanks

dear mrtools,

can you plz check this indi arrow & alert,
i already set input parameter "arrow 1st bar & alert still open bar false", the arrow and alert keep appear and disappear when the bar breakout and still open (dont closed yet). so when the bar reversed, the arrow disappear,
this happend when i use fractal periode 2 and close price, is it normal??

in the picture you can see alert appear several time because the arrow keep appear and disappear (i dont change the chart to other TF),

i dont pay attention to this because i usualy enter late 30mnt to 1hr after 4h TF bar close
but this time because the open bar time shift to +1 from the usual time, i notice this problem, is it normal for this indi??