Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jcorp01 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:42 am
farispitbrakes wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm
I have been reading a few post yesterday before going to sleep and today around 8 am i woke up early and try HK50 for the first time.
You're doing awesome! Seems like you're an experienced pro...

What made you try HK50? I see in the Powerdash that it's not signaling a sell?
Hi i am not a pro i just trying out. Reading from past post i decided to try HK50. All signal turns red Breakout 100%
Downtrend Logo
CCI
TDI
And the candle hit the ORDER SELL LINE

I am still catching up on reading. I have lost over 3000 usd (forex) and almost give up on trading until i saw this post. (Honestly)

farispitbrakes wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:16 am
jcorp01 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:42 am

You're doing awesome! Seems like you're an experienced pro...

What made you try HK50? I see in the Powerdash that it's not signaling a sell?
Hi i am not a pro i just trying out. Reading from past post i decided to try HK50. All signal turns red Breakout 100%
Downtrend Logo
CCI
TDI
And the candle hit the ORDER SELL LINE

I am still catching up on reading. I have lost over 3000 usd (forex) and almost give up on trading until i saw this post. (Honestly)
Hi

I appreciate that you stayed in market and turned now to winning ways. Hats off to selfless service of the brains behind FS :clap: .

Go on.... :thumbup:
Regards
SB

Best of both worlds.

Using 5 min for scalping and 30 min for new Trend cycle.
Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

PS Will post setup on 20191225
Screenshot from 2019-12-04 09-41-36.png

xard777 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:00 pm
Best of both worlds.

Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

Will there be an explanation on how to trade buy/sell signals generated by Xmas at the time of release?

@xard777

Hi Champ - hoping you can help - im using your [XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2] indicator but don't seem to get the mobile alerts when the "Show Signal = true" line changes either from bullish to bearish... not sure if this will send a push notification or does it only send an mobile alert when the "show trend = true" line changes?

Im working full time so its very difficult for me even impossible to scan the markets.... the "show signal" line change notification will make a world of difference to my trading.
current settings:
Capture.JPG

xard777 wrote:
Best of both worlds.

All the best
Xard777

Please how do you use bidratio on panel to make buy/sell signals decision?

xard777 wrote:
Best of both worlds.

All the best
Xard777

Will try 5mins chart for scalping 10 pips on Monday. Fast in fast out. Is it a good idea? Thanks

xard777 wrote:
Best of both worlds.

All the best
Xard777

For scalping the 1 minute chart, Do you recommend 15 minute cycle? Or would you stick to 30 minute cycle still. Thanks for the reply. :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 6986 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    2. Renko Simple System

11 Replies 2874 Views

by Ogee, Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 am in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”