Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jcorp01 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:42 am

You're doing awesome! Seems like you're an experienced pro...

What made you try HK50? I see in the Powerdash that it's not signaling a sell?
Hi i am not a pro i just trying out. Reading from past post i decided to try HK50. All signal turns red Breakout 100%
Downtrend Logo
CCI
TDI
And the candle hit the ORDER SELL LINE

I am still catching up on reading. I have lost over 3000 usd (forex) and almost give up on trading until i saw this post. (Honestly)
These users thanked the author farispitbrakes for the post (total 2):
Sincere007, DRAXILL

farispitbrakes wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:16 am

Hi i am not a pro i just trying out. Reading from past post i decided to try HK50. All signal turns red Breakout 100%
Downtrend Logo
CCI
TDI
And the candle hit the ORDER SELL LINE

I am still catching up on reading. I have lost over 3000 usd (forex) and almost give up on trading until i saw this post. (Honestly)
Hi

I appreciate that you stayed in market and turned now to winning ways. Hats off to selfless service of the brains behind FS :clap: .

Go on.... :thumbup:
Regards
SB
These users thanked the author SBala for the post (total 3):
farispitbrakes, Jimmy, stond

Using the Goldband as the Trend line works out better at pinpointing our next cycle entry.
Include 30 min charts of HK50 & DOW for your perusal.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Best of both worlds.

Using 5 min for scalping and 30 min for new Trend cycle.
Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

PS Will post setup on 20191225
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
slingamc, seregamgl, Ed, farispitbrakes, Sincere007, SBala, bigdee, marks, RobertPoznan, SWicak, lsreis, BenOscar, stond, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:00 pm Best of both worlds.

Using 5 min for scalping and 30 min for new Trend cycle.
Picked up 337 Pip$ this morning scalping HK 5min while waiting for New Trend cycle to appear on 30 min.
Totally loving this Xmas edition, it is not the holy grail and was never intended to be, but trading the Dow and HK on this setup is sooooo much fun.
It reminds me of the days of trading like a boss setup on geppy paying out cherries every day... sweeeet.
All the best
Xard777

PS Will post setup on 20191225
Will there be an explanation on how to trade buy/sell signals generated by Xmas at the time of release?