Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tkhanfx wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:49 pm Good day mr.tools

I have a request for some changes to previously posted indi's here

Both the indi's are really good, problem is there are signals that only appear in the past once chart is refreshed and don't show up live, so i am unable to use the indi to its full potential. i have tried changing price to close price but still i have this problem. can you please explain why this happens, something wrong with code, and can you please fix it?

Thank you!
Please mr.tools, can you help? appreciate your time and hard work!

sal wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:55 am Mr.tools/pacois
is it possible to make arrows based on the below condition
Trend direction : BB stops
Keltner channe:

rule

Up arrow

1) BB stops must be Green (up trend)
2) PA bar price : Close and Low price below bottom channel ; Open and high price inside both channel

Down arrow

1) BB stops must be Orange (down trend)
2) PA bar price : Close and High price above upper channel ; Open and low price inside both channel
Try !!
:exclaim: To work, both files must be installed.

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 am

Couldn't find the source so made a new one and added the step function.
Hi mrtools
your newest version is working very good,thanks again
found extended prices,most importantly "Cycle filter" feature working in this version that is great
fast reaction with price movement at what ever level users required
at main graph your previous version step nema smoothed
simply appreciations are not enough
greetings
Attachments

tkhanfx wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:49 pm Good day mr.tools

I have a request for some changes to previously posted indi's here

Both the indi's are really good, problem is there are signals that only appear in the past once chart is refreshed and don't show up live, so i am unable to use the indi to its full potential. i have tried changing price to close price but still i have this problem. can you please explain why this happens, something wrong with code, and can you please fix it?

Thank you!
This indicator has been modified on a lot since it first came out. And first think it needs to be brought back to how it was originally, and then make it compatible with new builds, then do the modifications wanted and that looks like something that will take a lot of time.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:33 am

This indicator has been modified on a lot since it first came out. And first think it needs to be brought back to how it was originally, and then make it compatible with new builds, then do the modifications wanted and that looks like something that will take a lot of time.
i see thanks for the reply. can you suggest something similar that works better without these issues?