NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7572
sal wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:07 am
pacois wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:23 pm


Try!!
arrow can be set in current bar .. I tested and showls delay of 4 to 5 bars..
I have to try, I haven't tested the indicator.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7574
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 am
pipsquirrel wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:03 am
Hi mrtools
1-why one of parameters (PaFilter) not working and effecting when to increase decrease its values in this of your indicator
2-if possible add step function
Couldn't find the source so made a new one and added the step function.
Hi mrtools
You are real kind in all aspects,appreciations
greetings

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7575
SBala wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:03 am
Hi All:

"Indicator: step - vhf - adaptive - vma (mtf + alerts + arrows)"

Anyone help me with this indicator to make this into "histo indicator with mtf + alerts + arrows"

app.php/attach/file/3344565

Added schematic picture but without arrows.

Regards

SBala
Working on a histo version, trying to make a vhf function which is taking time.


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7576
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:53 pm
SBala wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:03 am
Hi All:

"Indicator: step - vhf - adaptive - vma (mtf + alerts + arrows)"

Anyone help me with this indicator to make this into "histo indicator with mtf + alerts + arrows"

app.php/attach/file/3344565

Added schematic picture but without arrows.

Regards

SBala
Working on a histo version, trying to make a vhf function which is taking time.
Hi MrTools:

Thank you for your time !! :)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7577
tkhanfx wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:49 pm
Good day mr.tools

I have a request for some changes to previously posted indi's here

Both the indi's are really good, problem is there are signals that only appear in the past once chart is refreshed and don't show up live, so i am unable to use the indi to its full potential. i have tried changing price to close price but still i have this problem. can you please explain why this happens, something wrong with code, and can you please fix it?

Thank you!
Please mr.tools, can you help? appreciate your time and hard work!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7578
sal wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:55 am
Mr.tools/pacois
is it possible to make arrows based on the below condition
Trend direction : BB stops
Keltner channe:

rule

Up arrow


1) BB stops must be Green (up trend)
2) PA bar price : Close and Low price below bottom channel ; Open and high price inside both channel


Down arrow

1) BB stops must be Orange (down trend)
2) PA bar price : Close and High price above upper channel ; Open and low price inside both channel
Try !!
:exclaim: To work, both files must be installed.
BBands_Stop_v2_K.mq4
(11.06 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Keltner Channels F1 mtf 2.03 nmc+BBands_Stop.ex4
(72.81 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7579
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 am
pipsquirrel wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:03 am
Hi mrtools
1-why one of parameters (PaFilter) not working and effecting when to increase decrease its values in this of your indicator
2-if possible add step function
Couldn't find the source so made a new one and added the step function.
Hi mrtools
your newest version is working very good,thanks again
found extended prices,most importantly "Cycle filter" feature working in this version that is great
fast reaction with price movement at what ever level users required
at main graph your previous version step nema smoothed
simply appreciations are not enough
greetings
AUDUSDH1.png
AUDUSDH1-2.png

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7580
pacois wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:49 pm
sal wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:55 am
Mr.tools/pacois
is it possible to make arrows based on the below condition
Trend direction : BB stops
Keltner channe:

rule

Up arrow


1) BB stops must be Green (up trend)
2) PA bar price : Close and Low price below bottom channel ; Open and high price inside both channel


Down arrow

1) BB stops must be Orange (down trend)
2) PA bar price : Close and High price above upper channel ; Open and low price inside both channel
Try !!
:exclaim: To work, both files must be installed.
something error,
here my tpl.
can you make snap hows arrow paint as per rule :)
tt 1.tpl
(3.37 KiB) Downloaded 168 times


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

      167 Replies 28094 Views

      by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

      167 Replies
      28094 Views
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

      1 Replies 576 Views

      by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

      1 Replies
      576 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”