Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear mrtools,

The Popup alert is not working in this indicator.
1. Could you please activate it and also include email and push notification alert.

The indicator should alert when minimum range of either bull range or bear range is reached.
Also kindly insert True/False and selection of Bulls and Bears switches to print on screen.

2. At the moment both bulls and bears min ranges are printed on the chart. If you put switch to turn off one of them, then it can be used as a backtesting tool as well as a component of an EA. As a temporary measure, I turn off one of them by using none color on black chart when I want to display just either Bull or Bear. Thank you for your help.

optionhk wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:58 am Dear mrtools,

The Popup alert is not working in this indicator.
1. Could you please activate it and also include email and push notification alert.

The indicator should alert when minimum range of either bull range or bear range is reached.
Also kindly insert True/False and selection of Bulls and Bears switches to print on screen.

2. At the moment both bulls and bears min ranges are printed on the chart. If you put switch to turn off one of them, then it can be used as a backtesting tool as well as a component of an EA. As a temporary measure, I turn off one of them by using none color on black chart when I want to display just either Bull or Bear.
mrtools spikebar alerts.jpg

Thank you for your help.
Indicator doesn't work at all for me.

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:18 am

Try this one please.
Thank you for your kindness. It is working quite well including all alerts of notification, email and screen..
I forgot about another request related to inclusion of Max Range switch in it.
If it is done, then it becomes a quick glance backtesting tool.
For example, 4-8 Maximum Range selection will show me in this chart around 20 hours of consolidation . Thank you again in advance.