NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

This is one of the later versions of Mladen's Wilders' DMI for MT4 which comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation, Alerts & more.
ADX Wilders DMI No Repaint Multi Time Frame Alerts MT4.png
wilders_dmi_3_2.mq4
(11.15 KiB) Downloaded 724 times
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Hi all....... I´m trying to get the value with icustom to the indicator ADXm_vhf_adaptive.... the problem is I can't get the same result in the indicator and through the icustom.
I think that the problem is for "Price Smoothing method" but I try diferents options an all not match with the indicator value...

this is my icustom:
iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,MODE_CLOSE,MODE_HIGH,MODE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

and the values on indicator:

Any Idea?????
Thanks......

joseska wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:44 am
Hi all....... I´m trying to get the value with icustom to the indicator ADXm_vhf_adaptive.... the problem is I can't get the same result in the indicator and through the icustom.
I think that the problem is for "Price Smoothing method" but I try diferents options an all not match with the indicator value...

this is my icustom:
iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,MODE_CLOSE,MODE_HIGH,MODE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

and the values on indicator:

Any Idea?????
Thanks......

Sorry for the VERY late answer, just saw your request for the iCustom try

Code: Select all

iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,PRICE_CLOSE,PRICE_HIGH,PRICE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

mrtools wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 pm
Wilder's super smoother dmi with the plus di minus di histo option with arrows and lines on +di and _di cross.

wilder dmi histo.png
Hello. Is it possible to add an alert for ADX slope color change?

1. Similar Topics

1. PZ Indicators

33 Replies 5248 Views

by Deez, Wed May 20, 2020 10:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

33 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 4467 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”