Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:05 am

Yep it wasn't clearing them out, try this version, and sorry for the hassle.
So sorry mrtools
But after testing the indicator, there is still serious problem. The given figures below show the problem.
I suggest to run the indicator for some time during opening the market then open it and click ok to recognize and notice the problem.
regards

talaate wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:14 am
So sorry mrtools
But after testing the indicator, there is still serious problem. The given figures below show the problem.
I suggest to run the indicator for some time during opening the market then open it and click ok to recognize and notice the problem.
regards
F03-1.jpg
F03-2.jpg
F03-3.jpg
Okay will test it when the market opens here.

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:23 pm This is the step version, also fixed the alerts and mtf which had some issues.
Many thanks Mrtools for this optimization and making it user-friendly :)

Some interesting combinations can be found using Mladen's guide on "depth" adjustment.

As mentioned by Mladen:
NEMA indicator - that calculates depth (offspring) of EMA of arbitrary "depth".

Nema can calculate all the known variations (offspring) of EMA : EMA, DEMA, TEMA, ... DecEMA, ... and so on, up to "levels" or "depth" 50 (whatever name it would be)

Some known depths :

1 -> EMA
2 -> DEMA
3 -> TEMA
10 -> DecEMA
50 -> the maximal depth calculated by this indicator

In the Daily Downloads example I am using two instances (stacked) of this indicator with a depth setting of 1 and 3. The MTF is set to Daily (I like long term position trades) and entries can be made on the 4H chart. Check it out!

Here is the MT4 template if you'd like to try these settings too:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

aleqsei wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:55 am Good day MrTools & coders,
Can you please add an "Arrow" and "Arrow" alert when the 2 lines cross each other?
Make it a MTF compatible as well please.

thank you very much.
aleqsei
That is a decompiled and renamed ma ribbon filled, SEFC whoever that is, gets indicators for other sites and renames and sells them as his/her own. Anyway there are some Averages ribbon mtf with arrows and alerts here in the forum.