DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 am
kam44 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:30 am
hello mrtools,

could you please add moving averages to the ASH mtf that you previously updated.

Thank you in advance.
It has a choice of the built in moving averages of mt4.
Sorry. What I meant was to have a moving average line added to it. Right now if I drag and drop a default MTF MA on top of the ASH the MA doesn't draw properly on it.

Can someone help me with the arrow indicator? I know the other one is poison pro but we won't get the one with the arrows as they have called me optimized candles or tradea candles
FB_IMG_15747423253670515.jpg

Sal posted this FXSniper indicator a few days ago (thank you Sal :-) and I would like to use decimal fraction in the Bollinger deviation setting.
Most of the indicators already have that. Can one of our dear coders make this modification with this one, please.
Also if I change the thickness of the lines they keep changing back to default.
2019-11-27_2345.png
FXSniper7sErgodic CCI BB.mq4
(3.38 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

rudiarius wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:43 am
Sal posted this FXSniper indicator a few days ago (thank you Sal :-) and I would like to use decimal fraction in the Bollinger deviation setting.
Most of the indicators already have that. Can one of our dear coders make this modification with this one, please.
Also if I change the thickness of the lines they keep changing back to default.
Try this one.
FXSniper7s Ergodic CCI BB.mq4
(6.77 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

86 Replies 11523 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

86 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”