Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

ruudboss wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:35 pm Hello Papybillou, I would like to thank you for the excellent work.
Just want to ask what to do in the situation when there is no signal to close the sale position before a new buy signal

2019-11-26 (2).png
hey................ nice chart :)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance et Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Hello, in this case seeing the part of your graph, purchase at (2 green arrow), closing the position at the green cross just below the 2 red. While waiting for the green 4 with its arrow to go back to the purchase we do nothing. I hope I understand your question, because with translation it is not easy. Nevertheless, one can also trade the arrows intra day in the direction of the trend.

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance et Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Papybillou wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:44 pm Hello, in this case seeing the part of your graph, purchase at (2 green arrow), closing the position at the green cross just below the 2 red. While waiting for the green 4 with its arrow to go back to the purchase we do nothing. I hope I understand your question, because with translation it is not easy. Nevertheless, one can also trade the arrows intra day in the direction of the trend.
I think the system should be updated because the crosses do not appear and the signs repaint