Fractals Pivots setup by Vere

Vere wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:50 am

mrtools,

when i select true on Rsi signal line jurik double smooth, the indi dont show in sub window,
the old version is ok, is it just me??

TQ
Hi, could you share your system (indicators + template) if of course it is possible, it looks pretty interesting, thanks for earlier
Volente Deo

Re: Fractals Pivots setup by Vere

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:49 am

Hi, could you share your system (indicators + template) if of course it is possible, it looks pretty interesting, thanks for earlier
on main chart i use 2 fractal breakout (close price, TF 4h period 7 and TF current 2), 3 fractal s/r (TF 1day period 17 and 30, TF 4h period 17), pinbar.... and 2 fibo pivot (1week, 1month)

u can get all from forex station

Vere wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:54 pm

on main chart i use 2 fractal breakout (close price, TF 4h period 7 and TF current 2), 3 fractal s/r (TF 1day period 17 and 30, TF 4h period 17), pinbar.... and 2 fibo pivot (1week, 1month)

u can get all from forex station
Thank you, I will try to find it all ... thanks for taking the time to answer! even considering that the pivot's fibo is 100500 + well, and there are no exact names of indicators, there will be time to try them all and collect your own vehicle :D such are all good these days, which just pleases))))
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:55 pm Thank you, I will try to find it all ... thanks for taking the time to answer! even considering that the pivot's fibo is 100500 + well, and there are no exact names of indicators, there will be time to try them all and collect your own vehicle :D such are all good these days, which just pleases))))
sry, not using my own pc when wrote that post, this is the indi that i use
These users thanked the author Vere for the post:
Antonio

Vere wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:39 am

sry, not using my own pc when wrote that post, this is the indi that i use
Fellas, sorry I've had to move your posts to a separate thread as all of this is a bit off-topic and doesn't belong in our TDI Indicators thread. Thanks Vere for sharing your indicators, please try and keep the topics clean ;)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Vere, Antonio
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:15 pm Fellas, sorry I've had to move your posts to a separate thread as all of this is a bit off-topic and doesn't belong in our TDI Indicators thread. Thanks Vere for sharing your indicators, please try and keep the topics clean ;)
sry jimmy,
forgot to dellete the post on tdi topic after sending pm to antonio

THX,
vere
These users thanked the author Vere for the post:
Jimmy