NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

optionhk wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:48 pm
pacois wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:51 am

try!!
Dear Pacois,

Thank you so much for the indicator.

You done an excellent job . The idea is to print Moving Average Price at the closing of every 4TF. while the MA price keeps moving dynamically. The Pips threshold horizontal lines are not required.

The H4 moving average price has to be captured in a price box after each of TF H4 candle closes. All these small price boxes will act as reference points and print short lines on the chart .

Example I select H4 and MA 48, when Moving Average crosses Price, it should print the H4 Moving Average Price at its closing candle and this price box and short line remains fixed captured in a small price box. A small price box and smaller font is required.

The attachment shows high low price range of selected Time hours. I have selected 8 hours time. Instead of using high and low prices as reference points I want to use MA of TF crossing Price during the time as reference points for each H4 or H8 or H12 or H16 time..

MA distance in pips suggesting.jpg

Hi, I think that to fully satisfy your articulated requests, you have to think about the idea of a coding request from a mother programmer.

Thank you again.
Hi, I think that to fully satisfy your articulated requests, you have to think about the idea of a coding request from a native English programmer.
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

optionhk wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:48 pm
pacois wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:51 am

try!!
Dear Pacois,

Thank you so much for the indicator.

You done an excellent job . The idea is to print Moving Average Price at the closing of every 4TF. while the MA price keeps moving dynamically. The Pips threshold horizontal lines are not required.

The H4 moving average price has to be captured in a price box after each of TF H4 candle closes. All these small price boxes will act as reference points and print short lines on the chart .

Example I select H4 and MA 48, when Moving Average crosses Price, it should print the H4 Moving Average Price at its closing candle and this price box and short line remains fixed captured in a small price box. A small price box and smaller font is required.

The attachment shows high low price range of selected Time hours. I have selected 8 hours time. Instead of using high and low prices as reference points I want to use MA of TF crossing Price during the time as reference points for each H4 or H8 or H12 or H16 time..

MA distance in pips suggesting.jpg

Thank you again.
Attached indicator MA touch does the same job but just issues an pop-up alert as well as other alerts.
I want it to print one MA touch point at the closing of the TF bar.
MA touching distance.jpg
ma touch.mq4
(8.86 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:03 am
Added prices.
Such a beautiful tool to use, especially with 4H MTF on the 1H timeframe! Thank you Mrtools :hug:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

I have been looking for a trendline indicator but have not been able to find one that works.
I downloaded this from FF but it does not load to my chart - there are some errors in it apparently but I have no idea how to fix them.
Can someone correct it please?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS - there are two similar indicators and neither of them work.
Auto Color Trendlines.mq4
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
FTAutoTrendlines.mq4
(8.08 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

Gap Between the Plotted Symbol and Candle Bar

Dear MrTools, Mladen & Other Great Coders:

I am using this version of Semafor indicator with extremely high value to find daily swing point.

Can someone create an input parameter "Gap", so that there will be a gap between the Circle symbol and the candle bar? With that, the plotted Circle symbol will not covered/blocked the candle bar.

Just a tiny small request. Many many thanks in advance!

With Respect,
BDunn from TSD

1.png
3 Level ZZ Semafor_M.mq4
(14.8 KiB) Downloaded 295 times

pacois/mr.tools
pls. add arrow follow the trend direction after BB line breaks

down trend
PA BAR (close price) < BB bottom line
Next bar close price > BB breaks close price bar
next new bar should be arrow at open price