DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

errol wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 am
Thanks to Cazz for this brilliant idea and Mr Tools for the excellent work in coding this amazing indie..I see it works well on the four hour time frame as laid ou by the innovator Cazz...Is it possible though to make an MTF version of this indicator ?
Hi Guys
Thank you for your kind remarks.
May I please add that this reading method applies well after a stage optimum balance (with respect to individuals' trading preference) of adjusting the settings (price options, smoothing methods, smoothing weight, filter opion etc) offered by the indis is obtained.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:15 pm
errol wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 am
Thanks to Cazz for this brilliant idea and Mr Tools for the excellent work in coding this amazing indie..I see it works well on the four hour time frame as laid ou by the innovator Cazz...Is it possible though to make an MTF version of this indicator ?
Added mtf.
Hi Mrtools,
Thanks for your great effort.
Coud you add divergence alert for this Indicator, please. if you have time.

Thanks a lot

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:34 pm
cfudge wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:48 am
Hi can someone please tell me what to do with the dependencies...I can not get the ehlers fisher transform to show on the chart.

Thanks, Chris.
Do you have dll's enabled and the dynamic zone dll file( on first page of this thread) installed in your library folder.
Thank you mrtools

mrtools wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:40 pm
sakti wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Mrtools,
Thanks for your great effort.
Coud you add divergence alert for this Indicator, please. if you have time.

Thanks a lot
Added divergence.
Super Thanks you Pak Mrtools!

where to download the dynamic zone price indicator, in which the price itself is displayed in this dynamic zone? and the floating levels price indicator, in which the price itself is in floating levels?

1. Similar Topics

1. Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System

139 Replies 30960 Views

by Tsar, Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:03 am in Trading Systems

139 Replies
    2. v2v dynamic system

142 Replies 20952 Views

by nathanvbasko, Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:30 pm in Trading Systems

142 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”