Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

errol wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 am Thanks to Cazz for this brilliant idea and Mr Tools for the excellent work in coding this amazing indie..I see it works well on the four hour time frame as laid ou by the innovator Cazz...Is it possible though to make an MTF version of this indicator ?
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Cazz223, pipsquirrel

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

errol wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 am Thanks to Cazz for this brilliant idea and Mr Tools for the excellent work in coding this amazing indie..I see it works well on the four hour time frame as laid ou by the innovator Cazz...Is it possible though to make an MTF version of this indicator ?
Hi Guys
Thank you for your kind remarks.
May I please add that this reading method applies well after a stage optimum balance (with respect to individuals' trading preference) of adjusting the settings (price options, smoothing methods, smoothing weight, filter opion etc) offered by the indis is obtained.

Re: Dynamic Zone of FVE

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:46 pm This is Mrtools's Dynamic Zones of FVE (Finite Volume Elements) for MT4.
Hello Jimmy, MrTools
Stumbled upon this indi because of its cousin VFI (Volume Flow Indicator) by the origin of Markos Katsanos.
Looking at the snap-shot attached (no cherry-picking), MrTools has made this indi so powerful.
The snap-shot was taken from forex instrument, i have briefly tried with little tweaking to the length settings, it is equally powerful to be used on Indices and metals.

I was wondering whether any smoothing methods can applied to the blue MA to filter out some noise.
download/file.php?id=3346236

Best wishes.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cazz223 for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Dynamic Zone of FVE

Cazz223 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:40 am

Hello Jimmy, MrTools
Stumbled upon this indi because of its cousin VFI (Volume Flow Indicator) by the origin of Markos Katsanos.
Looking at the snap-shot attached (no cherry-picking), MrTools has made this indi so powerful.
The snap-shot was taken from forex instrument, i have briefly tried with little tweaking to the length settings, it is equally powerful to be used on Indices and metals.

I was wondering whether any smoothing methods can applied to the blue MA to filter out some noise.
download/file.php?id=3346236

Best wishes.

Added t3 smoothing to the Fve.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Cazz223, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah