NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7461
PREETHI wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:26 am


About the best I can do with it. BTW this was your last post, the post before think it was an RSI you needed modifications too, and the modification was done, so not sure what posts you are talking about being ignored because post#7229 and post#7424 are not posts by you. Also you may think adding alarms is "petty" not all the times is that true, sometimes it's easy, but other times not so easy, like for example adding alerts to this indicator is not that, as you say, "petty".
hi, mrtools, kindly add all averages and prices to Absolute strength Histogram mtf.
Thank you. And thank you very much to mrtools.


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7462
Hi Mr Tools,

Please could you kindly assist modify the attached indicator. There are lots of signals generated but i would like to only see signals as per below:

Up Arrow - Bearish Candle

Down Arrow - Bullish Candle


Truly appreciate all your assistance and eagerness to always help.


Many thanks and kind regards


Kris
HMA Arrows + all alerts.mq4
(5.74 KiB) Downloaded 257 times

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7463
kgovender wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:57 am
Hi Mr Tools,

Please could you kindly assist modify the attached indicator. There are lots of signals generated but i would like to only see signals as per below:

Up Arrow - Bearish Candle

Down Arrow - Bullish Candle


Truly appreciate all your assistance and eagerness to always help.


Many thanks and kind regards


Kris
Might check in the Hull/Hma section. If I remember the HMA Color that that requires to work repaints.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7465
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:53 am
optionhk wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:33 am


REMINDER FOR MRTOOLS

Hi mrtools,

Please don't forget my request for Moving Average Distance indicator.
Haven't forgotten just looks like a lot of work and don't have that kind of time to do something like that now.
Thank you for replying. I hope you will find time soon.


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7467
optionhk wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:43 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:53 am


Haven't forgotten just looks like a lot of work and don't have that kind of time to do something like that now.
Thank you for replying. I hope you will find time soon.
Dear mrtools,

I have located two indicators which hopefully will make the coding not so much time-consuming.

Third indicator provides shade graphics for the MA. The idea is to print short line when prices bounces off Moving Average by xxxx points upwards and separately downwards. It is not an envelope.

Fourth indicator just sends popup alert .AlertPips=10; // distance from close to MA in pips.
ONly have exe file. No mql.

AlertBarsSkip=3; // number of bars to skip before next alert.
MAperiods=10; // MAperiods - the number of periods to be used by the MA calculation.
MAmethod="E"; // MAmethod - the method to be used by the MA calculation ('S', 'W', 'E', 'M').
MAapply="C"; // MAapply - the price type to be used by the MA calculation ('M', 'T', 'O', 'C', 'H', 'L').
MAshift=0; // MAshift - the number of periods for the MA shift calculation.
CloseBar=false // true means sending the alert only after the bar has closed and is still greater than the target distance from the MA.
MailAlert=false// set to true to receive emails. This option only works if the platform is properly configured for em
Moving-Average-To-Price-Distance-Indicator.mq4
(4.64 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
Ma distance.mq4
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
MA_Shade 5-25.mq4
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
Pips2MA.ex4
(6.49 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7468
optionhk wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:10 am
REQUEST

I think I posted it in wrong thread. And without indicators.
https://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php ... 1295398281

I am reposting it here in the right forum.

Dear mrtools,

You have coded MA histo indicator more than 10 years ago and have updated recently with mobile alerts. I find it useful till this day.

However, recently, because of my age not helping me to watch screen, I have adopted a new "set and forget" strategy which is working well.

I sell EU from 60 pips distance based on H4 MA of 48 and keep doing it a few times in one account. In another account I buy when EU falls 45 pips from H4 MA and for a few times. For this strategy I use smaller lots so that in case averaging of adverse positions is required it does not easily invite margin calls. Ultimately anyone can make money 50% per annum in each of the accounts. Discipline and patience is needed for this kind of effortless trading . I have tried this strategy on EU only because of its strong tendency to mean revert. Whether it will work for other symbols or not, I am not sure.

Can you kindly code this as per the picture. Requires an MA graphic , fixed MA price box, short dash lines to be drawn from inputs of pips/points based on MA price for Up and Down directions (both need to be different)

Thank you.
MA buy and sell lines.jpg
try!!
Test_Ma_Dist..ex4
(16.74 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7470
pacois wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:51 am
optionhk wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:10 am
REQUEST

I think I posted it in wrong thread. And without indicators.
https://forex-station.com/viewtopic.php ... 1295398281

I am reposting it here in the right forum.

Dear mrtools,

You have coded MA histo indicator more than 10 years ago and have updated recently with mobile alerts. I find it useful till this day.

However, recently, because of my age not helping me to watch screen, I have adopted a new "set and forget" strategy which is working well.

I sell EU from 60 pips distance based on H4 MA of 48 and keep doing it a few times in one account. In another account I buy when EU falls 45 pips from H4 MA and for a few times. For this strategy I use smaller lots so that in case averaging of adverse positions is required it does not easily invite margin calls. Ultimately anyone can make money 50% per annum in each of the accounts. Discipline and patience is needed for this kind of effortless trading . I have tried this strategy on EU only because of its strong tendency to mean revert. Whether it will work for other symbols or not, I am not sure.

Can you kindly code this as per the picture. Requires an MA graphic , fixed MA price box, short dash lines to be drawn from inputs of pips/points based on MA price for Up and Down directions (both need to be different)

Thank you.
MA buy and sell lines.jpg
try!!
Dear Pacois,

Thank you so much for the indicator.

You done an excellent job . The idea is to print Moving Average Price at the closing of every 4TF. while the MA price keeps moving dynamically. The Pips threshold horizontal lines are not required.

The H4 moving average price has to be captured in a price box after each of TF H4 candle closes. All these small price boxes will act as reference points and print short lines on the chart .

Example I select H4 and MA 48, when Moving Average crosses Price, it should print the H4 Moving Average Price at its closing candle and this price box and short line remains fixed captured in a small price box. A small price box and smaller font is required.

The attachment shows high low price range of selected Time hours. I have selected 8 hours time. Instead of using high and low prices as reference points I want to use MA of TF crossing Price during the time as reference points for each H4 or H8 or H12 or H16 time..
MA distance in pips suggesting.jpg


Thank you again.
p1m1t.mq4
(14.91 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
ma_price_display.mq4
(2.29 KiB) Downloaded 251 times


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

      190 Replies 35236 Views

      by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

      190 Replies
      35236 Views
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

      1 Replies 1387 Views

      by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

      1 Replies
      1387 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”