Re: No1 gold-ea

My friend, you cannot just post an EA and expect people to use it without having any information on the settings. By the way, your EA has no hard coded or adjustable Magic Number. So it will close all opened positions and cannot be used with any other EAs or manual positions. You could have mentioned that for a start. Anyway, your No1 gold-ea is not so no1 on a live account with a spread of 10 on the XAUUSD.
Be more specific if you want to share something to the community. There is enough junk EAs around and people do not want to waste more time trying bad EAs. If you think it is good, please show more results and again, information on the settings always help.

Re: No1 gold-ea

Astarflier wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:13 am My friend, you cannot just post an EA and expect people to use it without having any information on the settings. By the way, your EA has no hard coded or adjustable Magic Number. So it will close all opened positions and cannot be used with any other EAs or manual positions. You could have mentioned that for a start. Anyway, your No1 gold-ea is not so no1 on a live account with a spread of 10 on the XAUUSD.
Be more specific if you want to share something to the community. There is enough junk EAs around and people do not want to waste more time trying bad EAs. If you think it is good, please show more results and again, information on the settings always help.
My friend,Thanks for your advice,I am application notes not written clearly but this ea can to make money