Re: Stolen, Renamed & Decompiled MT4 MQL4 Source Codes

madebybel wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:07 am I found this hyjacked indicator from mladen I think.

Can anyone tell me what and where to find the original mq4 please?
It is renamed from rsi
Simply rsi displaying arrows and coloring on users defined ObOs level (70-30) crossing out and re entering
i think there are many versions alike within rsi thread
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I found one of these before...
Hmmm... I got aware of this type of thing when I was able to download one indicator by Dean Malone (Dots Method) when I was starting to learn how to code. I was like. " What type of coder is this? I can't understand how it was coded... Then immediately I learned there were decompiled ones that were posted at FF and then later on removed by FF admin.

Then... After months and months in turtle-like pace of learning how to code mql4... I found out one of the modified indicators I tried to learn (Dz Momentum polychromatic - by mladen) which I fused as TDI hybrid was being sold along with other indicators as a packaged. Before I discovered that it was being sold... a few months back I got a PM asking about instructions on how to use it. Then, I noticed that he was asking a lot of people the same thing with other indicators/systems. I simply googled and there I found out the TDI hybrid being sold.

I admit I learned a lot from the open source shared by mladen, mr. tools and other coders out there. Without the open source, I would not able to learn much because I found out that there are not enough resources for free to learn how to code mql4 besides from Metaquotes site (with not enough examples) ─Maybe I did not google or search enough though and I am just so cheap not buy a course by Jim Dandy ; )─

Now, I am not sharing the indicator source because of these... and also I feel like it kills my learning process if I did because someone will edit and made it work much better ; )─ Well, that was just me. Just two days ago, someone asked me to share the code I have so that he could add a tooltip, vertical lines for news, etc... I did not share it because if he could do that, then why asked the one I modified. The indicator original source is available and can be found by going to a search box... and even an updated version at Metaquotes for free with the features he wanted to add.

Anyway, I only focus on a specific set of indicators/system that helps me in my trading only. At the moment, I'm just looking for a checkbox group code example so that I could add this feature to indicators I modified or fused/combined with other indies while on vacation ; )─ can't help it!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, Lodi, RockRobb
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 am I admit I learned a lot from the open source shared by mladen, mr. tools and other coders out there. Without the open source, I would not able to learn much
v2 u are inspiration 2 traders and new coders........ u are blessed in ur abilities & so giving to traders out there especially on this forum.......... love ur story and works <3
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 am I found one of these before...
Hmmm... I got aware of this type of thing when I was able to download one indicator by Dean Malone (Dots Method) when I was starting to learn how to code. I was like. " What type of coder is this? I can't understand how it was coded... Then immediately I learned there were decompiled ones that were posted at FF and then later on removed by FF admin.
I remember that haha. Those were the days.

You are a good guy V2. Once upon a time I remember when you started making the "DZ" TDI indicators on Forex Factory and Forex Station. We mistakenly took you for a baddie and thought you were pinching for commercial purposes, but you were actually just trying to learn and improve indicators and make nice versions of them to share for free.
I'm sorry for being one of those who were so quick to judge your intentions. It was a sensitive time when we first started out and we were on our toes, worrying about who was stealing code to sell :oops:

As time went on, communities realized that you were only trying to learn and help others. And the indicators and utilities you've created from learning were nothing short of remarkable :clap:

Now you are one of the most known guys in the Forex community.

Seeing how you've learned so quickly from the open source codes is a lovely change. You were one of those selfless traders who took open source codes and used them to teach yourself and to benefit others too. Very cool!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
nathanvbasko, Lodi, allan
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Pava wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:25 am
if he kept original name "halftrend"...he would have to charge half price for it...
what a asshole............... :Angry:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Sincere007
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

I must say the guy is master thief ...
first he made halftrend look so shiny to eyes ... then he showed big pips in numbers.
Anyone buys this infinity pro ... he ask them to rate review & good comment for getting histogram freely.
Then he ask them to join telegram group called infinity where you can get best set files.
When they all gather in telegram for set file ... then they all started sharing there set files,
For any answer you must first tell that you have paid for infinity pro otherwise no smiles.
They ask why our results are not good ... he tells them to buy my other cheat called True Points.