Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi guys,
Stumbled upon this thread since a week ago, taking time to read all page to digest many version of the setups slowly, but my dumb brain just not sure is my understanding about the setup are correct or not. I use the latest setup found here viewtopic.php?p=1295396389#p1295396389
So, just want to make sure that my point of view for Entry and Exit are correct, please help answer my question,
1. For entry basically we just need to wait one of the lines (Order Buy/ Order Sell) crossed, and the squiggly line is matching the color with the background itself, right?
2. Let's say i am trading on 1H chart, is it a mandatory that the H4 chart are also going the same direction as what we gonna enter on 1H?
3. TP for currency are usually on 38.2% ADR?

Sorry if this question might ever been discuss before, but i just need to clear my mind from all my doubt.
Thanks
Especially thanks XARD for your awesome work and consistency

Evernewtron wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:17 pm Hi guys,
Stumbled upon this thread since a week ago, taking time to read all page to digest many version of the setups slowly, but my dumb brain just not sure is my understanding about the setup are correct or not. I use the latest setup found here viewtopic.php?p=1295396389#p1295396389
So, just want to make sure that my point of view for Entry and Exit are correct, please help answer my question,
1. For entry basically we just need to wait one of the lines (Order Buy/ Order Sell) crossed, and the squiggly line is matching the color with the background itself, right?
2. Let's say i am trading on 1H chart, is it a mandatory that the H4 chart are also going the same direction as what we gonna enter on 1H?
3. TP for currency are usually on 38.2% ADR?

Sorry if this question might ever been discuss before, but i just need to clear my mind from all my doubt.
Thanks
Especially thanks XARD for your awesome work and consistency
Hi i think we are on the same boat. I have read all the pages and now is my 2nd time reading them slowly and taking notes on the topics (now iam at page 5 lol) i also do have some questions. Is it safe for us to enter when only 1 line is red or green? Example photo attached. I am now following 2 steps

1. Alert
2. When candle turn green or red
3. Alert + one of the line turn green or red

Please correct me if this is the correct method.

And thank you very much everyone!
Attachments

luckydude2013 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:00 pm Its been so quiet in here lately :D :D
haahaha everyone been in the mt4 request thread................ im still here but :sweat:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
luckydude2013
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈