Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Cazz223 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:28 pm

Dear MrTools
I have been having a great fun time with this indi. Thank you very much for that.
Would you kindly make it a Double Dynamic at your convenience please?
Lately I find that 2nd band could help eliminating a lot of noise-signals (change of slopes) by ignoring them depending where they appear within the bands.

Thanking in advance.
Added the second dynamic zone.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Cazz223, Jimmy, gtudor, kvak, camisa, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Cazz223 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:53 am

You are a Superman, MrTools. Sooooo fast!
I am no coder, so I was experimenting the DDZ version by overlapping 2 Ehlers Fisher in the template. haha (what a crude way)
And there you are, came back with a real DDZ Ehlers Fisher.
Thank you X a million times.
Excellent idea Caz! Thanks for sharing your discovery about the second bands with us and a massive thank you to Mrtools for making these ideas come to life! :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:19 pm
Excellent idea Caz! Thanks for sharing your discovery about the second bands with us and a massive thank you to Mrtools for making these ideas come to life! :clap:

Thanks Jimmy! ; )
I have drafted up a action note to help me read, hopefully it too could be useful for those who trade on D1/H4 (unsure if it applies well in shorter TFs though).
(I would open trades only if other indis [such as volume, momentum...] also in support of such signal.)

Cheers!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cazz223 for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, moey_dw, marwilli, gtudor, alexm, Jedidiah

Cazz223 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:35 pm Hi Jimmy,
I have drafted up a action note to help me read, hopefully it too could be useful for those who trade on D1/H4 (unsure if it applies well in shorter TFs though).
(I would open trades if other indis [such as volume, momentum...] also in support of such signal.)

Cheers!
Caz! That's gold. I love these types of posts. Your examples are easy to read which trader's can actually learn from. I really think you're onto something great here and hope to see more ideas and posts like this from you! It looks like you're really putting the new DDZ Ehlers Fisher Transform to good use.

Information like this can really help especially if new traders print this out and place it on their desk! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Cazz223 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks Jimmy! ; )
(I would open trades only if other indis [such as volume, momentum...] also in support of such signal.)

Cheers!
love it..................... thx cazz223 <3
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Cazz223 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks Jimmy! ; )

Cheers!
Cazz223 great description, thanks for that !! :-)
I use this one for lower TF too.
I wish we could read more of such descriptions here, when user post their indies.
Greetings Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently