DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

YeshuaYoke wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:00 pm
iRay wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:30 pm
Hi. Possible to add arrows to this indicator? I do not know if this was previously asked..if so please do share the link. Thanks

repaints
I know. There is no holy grail.. I have other indicators to confirm the entry :)

cc06 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 pm
Hi Mrtools,
Can you please help to add the push and email alert with buy/sell, TF and symbol info when the attached indicator cross and change colour after the bar closed.

THANKS A LOT !!!!
That looks like a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform. Alerts on that indicator would not be accurate due to the repainting.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:36 am
cc06 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 pm
Hi Mrtools,
Can you please help to add the push and email alert with buy/sell, TF and symbol info when the attached indicator cross and change colour after the bar closed.

THANKS A LOT !!!!
That looks like a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform. Alerts on that indicator would not be accurate due to the repainting.
Thanks for the inputs, can you kindly still help to add the alert.

Here you go another indi that use the same as mrtools said. It repaints badly and you cannot trust the signals. This indi that i've attached already has alerts, but are unreliable. From what i remember there is on this forum another indi that uses the same thing (trendalt indicator).
cc06 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:55 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:36 am

Mega_Fx.ex4
(13.49 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

bmwaddicted wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:26 pm
Here you go another indi that use the same as mrtools said. It repaints badly and you cannot trust the signals. This indi that i've attached already has alerts, but are unreliable. From what i remember there is on this forum another indi that uses the same thing (trendalt indicator).
cc06 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:55 am

Thanks!!!

vyducnhathuy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:05 pm
This indicator has no Push notification via phone, please help me to add that function.
Looks like golden entry is a decompiled repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform, we have some non repainting versions here in the forum with all the alerts.

1. Similar Topics

1. Signals

0 Replies 952 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

0 Replies
    2. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”