Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PREETHI wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:45 am

thank you very much mrtools. Can you add alert to this indicator please
The indicator is not working correctly in histo mode 1 when in mtf, been trying to figure out exactly what was the intent of the different types of histograms, can't figure out exactly what was being attempted in the different modes, to me mode 2 looks the best, but would like some ideas on some different histogram modes you all would like, because probably need to start from scratch on this one.

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:07 pm

The indicator is not working correctly in histo mode 1 when in mtf, been trying to figure out exactly what was the intent of the different types of histograms, can't figure out exactly what was being attempted in the different modes, to me mode 2 looks the best, but would like some ideas on some different histogram modes you all would like, because probably need to start from scratch on this one.
I am using Mode-Histo 3, it gives better results
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:26 am

About the best I can do with it. BTW this was your last post, the post before think it was an RSI you needed modifications too, and the modification was done, so not sure what posts you are talking about being ignored because post#7229 and post#7424 are not posts by you. Also you may think adding alarms is "petty" not all the times is that true, sometimes it's easy, but other times not so easy, like for example adding alerts to this indicator is not that, as you say, "petty".
Thank you mrtools.

I don't mean that the work you do is petty. Coding period is above my forte and I'm not demeaning your work in any way.

I'm not sure how to include quotes. But below is a copy paste of post #7229

Again thank you for your work. And thank you for not ignoring my complaint.

Hello mrtools,

My apologies. You just recoded and updated an indicator for me just the other day so I hope I'm not being a nuisance.

Would it be possible to add interpolation to the attached indicator please.

Thank you for your time.

AllAbsoluteStrength_v2.1_600.mq4
(84.49 KiB) Downloaded 94 times