Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Kyo wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:38 pm

Dear Mr Tools

I would like to ask is it possible to change/modify or add options to the Vwap bands (which is great work) to input bands distant in pips/points from central VWAP instead of using standard deviation. What I mean is that I can input for example 70 pips/points and 100 pips/points from the central band , and lower and upper bands will be drawn accordingly?

Or maybe it has already been done?

Thank You as always for Your time and help!!
Try this version, you will have to enable UsePips then it should use pips1,pips2,and pips3 for the deviations.In the picture it's using pips with pips set at 25,50,and 75.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, optionhk, TSD ICEMAN, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:31 am

Try this version, you will have to enable UsePips then it should use pips1,pips2,and pips3 for the deviations.In the picture it's using pips with pips set at 25,50,and 75.
Dear Sir,

You are absolutely awesome!!

this is exactly what I was looking for!! And it is working great!!

All the best to You for Your outstanding contribution, work and time!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :)

cc06 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:51 pm Hi Mrtools,
Can you please help to add the push and email alert with buy/sell, TF and symbol info when the attached indicator cross and change colour after the bar closed.

THANKS A LOT !!!!
That looks like a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform. Alerts on that indicator would not be accurate due to the repainting.