Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm mrTools.....this indicator only plots the Trailing stops for the up move (green line) but not for the down moves (red line). No idea why as there are no errors.
Could you please have a look at the code. Thank you.

ATR Trailing Stop.mq4
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Marktaylor58

RplusT wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:39 pm

Thank you mrtools. I'm puzzled as I just found out that it works on FX Pairs but not on Indices. On Indices it still shows only the support line (green).
As I only trade Indices (DAX, HK50 and US30) I will appreciate very much if you can make it work on Indices too?
Hi, this one works on indices.

RplusT wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 am

Thank you. I got the Volty channel stop. It's like the ATR stops but both are not like the Indicator I have posted.
Ok, not sure which one you originally posted, thought the problem was the upper band not appearing on indices charts, if you change the Volty defaults to match the ATR Trailing Stop indy it overlays perfectly with both bands showing on both FX and indices charts.
Attachments

Ogee wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:59 am

Ok, not sure which one you originally posted, thought the problem was the upper band not appearing on indices charts, if you change the Volty defaults to match the ATR Trailing Stop indy it overlays perfectly with both bands showing on both FX and indices charts.
Than you for your effort, but no, it still does not match at all (Volty Channel...aqua colour).

REQUEST

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to modify this SSL indicator to include a middle line which would be an average of the existing top and bottom lines. If you could then apply the ATR bands to this middle line, it would allow a smooth ATR band as opposed to the 'stepped' band that currently exists when the SSL flips. I would really appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Regards,
Hyph.

hyph wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:30 pm REQUEST

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to modify this SSL indicator to include a middle line which would be an average of the existing top and bottom lines. If you could then apply the ATR bands to this middle line, it would allow a smooth ATR band as opposed to the 'stepped' band that currently exists when the SSL flips. I would really appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Regards,
Hyph.
Hi Hyph,
I made a couple of changes, hopefully it is what you asked for.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
talaate, hannele, Jozo, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world