Re: The Grail v1.0

Deez wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:32 pm Day 8

Will be testing new filter - rest of the system stays the same.
Hi Deez,

I have been following this thread from the beginning and I see you have been testing a great number of indicators. Is this grail system meant to trade binary options only or also good for day trading?

Finally, I understand that you plan on sharing your final set of indicators and templates after testing is complete.... any date in mind?

Thanks a lot for sharing your great work
These users thanked the author Daim2574 for the post:
levchuk

Testing will be till the end of Jan as market behavior in December will be interesting. Indicator are probably from 5 different forms but non are repainting - SW's are developed.

Below is the construction of the strat built from the 1 min TF to 15 min TF and finally adding the HMA for shorter entries.

Pic 1 is the base of this strat - above blue dotted lines = buy, below = sell - but we still need to know what the higher timeframe is doing.....

In pic 2 you will notice what happens when price breaks the 5min bands.

Now take that and set it to higher TF - 15 min(pic 3) - notice the price outside both bands. (15min is needed as we are trading 5 min expiry)

When that happens scalping the 1 min tf becomes easy and martingaling isn't so dangerous.

HMA is then added for entries and exits - pic4.

Hope all this makes sense.
Attachments

Deez wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:24 am Took 2 weeks to review this strat as somedays S/R produced irregular results..opted for few signals of the 300 ma..quiet a few changes from last update.
Hi Deez,

So you are still experimenting on which group of indicators will finally make up the Grail ?

Thanks