Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

vyducnhathuy wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:12 am Help me with notification problem and show arrow.
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?

1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.

2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.

3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
- Full alerts AlertsPushNotif, AlertsSound, AlertsEmail, AlertsMessage ...

Sincere thanks to mrtools and colleagues.
Try this one might be close to what you are looking for. viewtopic.php?p=1295390889#p1295390889

Hello traders,
I am looking for a very simple indicator, with alerts to assist when I want to get away from the charts.

It is primarlily a volitility indicator to let me know when the market has picked up. I would like it to compare the range of the most recently closed candle with the average range of the previous (n) number of candles, and fire off an alert / mark the chart when a candle close swith a range that is a user defined multiple of the average.
I would also really like to see on screen the current bar range, the average n bars range just for when I am sitting at the screen and flicking between correlated markets.

So the settings would be
a) Lookback value for the number of candles to calculate the average high to low range
b) Multiplier value or % differece above the average at which an alert is triggered
c) Alert settings - On screen / push etc
d) Text Options - size / colour / location

I appreciate this is quite a specific ask and so appreciate any help the forum can give, also if there is something similar that already exists and someone can point me to it that would be great also.

Thank very much inedeed :)

Greetings to all,
Since drawing capabilities in MetaTrader is limited I am looking for a line tool where I can draw lines just as shown in this post. Does anyOne have something good or can give me a hint where to find?
Have tried "clickanddraw" indicator but it is really bad. I have in past used FiboRetracement when drawing lines but it has its limits also.

fxchampion wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:24 am Greetings to all,
Since drawing capabilities in MetaTrader is limited I am looking for a line tool where I can draw lines just as shown in this post. Does anyOne have something good or can give me a hint where to find?
Have tried "clickanddraw" indicator but it is really bad. I have in past used FiboRetracement when drawing lines but it has its limits also.

lineTool.png
Well years of using metatrader I did not know that you could just draw a simple TRENDLINE and enter properties and deselect "ray". Still better than nothing =) If you want the line straight as an arrow, use same price value...

JerryPip wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:17 pm I have found this indicator decent for exit, but when some settings were applied, it became too sharp to read.
Maybe add the histogram calculating the difference value of two line with two colors into it will make some diffrernce.
Thanks a lot!
2019-11-11 111613.png
Try!!
install both files
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
JerryPip, Jimmy