Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Help me with notification problem and show arrow.
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?

1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.

2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.

3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
- Full alerts AlertsPushNotif, AlertsSound, AlertsEmail, AlertsMessage ...

Sincere thanks to mrtools and colleagues.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kam44 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:28 am hello mrtools,

Would it be possible to modify the attached indicator?

RSI Improved is a 2 in 1 indicator having 'original' and 'rotated' elements to it.

I would like the 'original' to be removed only leaving the 'rotated' part and for it to be centered in the middle of the indicator window. Also would it be possible to add MTF and interpolation please.

Currently I can remove the 'original' part by setting the colours to NONE but that leaves the 'rotated' part stuck at the top of the indicator window with a large empty space below.

Please see the attached image.

Thank you for your time.
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
kam44, Jimmy