Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

mosape wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:58 am

doesn’t that indicator arrow re calculate on current candel ?
arrow appears obviously late like during the candle formation ?
Of course, you're right.
For me, this further reinforces the issue that are the same indicators cited by SAL.
As can be clearly observed in the seller's video in the first 30 seconds the arrow is also drawn after opening the candle.

I've taken a little longer of my time to put together one more indicator, leaving it even more similar to what's being sold on youtube.
All the indicators I used were extracted here even from the community, all free is just a matter of adjustments.

My intention here is just to help, please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
These users thanked the author nyol for the post:
alumax

nyol wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:07 am

Of course, you're right.
For me, this further reinforces the issue that are the same indicators cited by SAL.
As can be clearly observed in the seller's video in the first 30 seconds the arrow is also drawn after opening the candle.

I've taken a little longer of my time to put together one more indicator, leaving it even more similar to what's being sold on youtube.
All the indicators I used were extracted here even from the community, all free is just a matter of adjustments.

My intention here is just to help, please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
yes. bro..
this is paid video i seen
I have some doubt, still the arrows are filtered at extreme high /low prices. I didnt see the arrows very closer..
need to test for the new updated indicator in real market..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

nyol wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:07 am

Of course, you're right.

SEE THE ONE ARROW IS LOST TRADE
ATTACHED CHANNEL WHAT HE SHOWN IN VIDEO..

sal wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:57 pm Frineds
try mr.tools new tool which helps to take trade for 1min expiry . A good indicator . Also filter with other indicator , win rate will be higher for higher time frame expiry

viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295398168#p1295398168
I m always fan of you and yours trading ideas, I want to say you thanks for creating this thread and your helping attitude to binary community. Thanks once again.
These users thanked the author Rajaa.waqasvicki for the post:
sal

1min expiry trade on current bar
arrow non repaint

trade as per trend shown in snap
follow rules
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jedidiah