Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:23 am

Not sure if it's the different data from mt5/mt4 or what but been fighting this thing for awhile, anyway this is about as close as I can get it for now.
this indicator repaints'??? i'm using an EA to backtest any two lines crosses and zero line cross, i use visual mode
some results doesn't match with my manual backtest so i decided to look at the (visual) chart in my mt4
and i found that there are signals that appears candles later and so on, that's why i cannot say if this indi repaints or my EA is doing something wrong
let's suppose i've got a signal 2020/01/04 daily chart! but then in the visual mode for the EA same chart, same settings, the signal appears 2020/01/07
i dont get it. can someone pls reply?

Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

BorisCavender wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:31 pm

this indicator repaints'??? i'm using an EA to backtest any two lines crosses and zero line cross, i use visual mode
some results doesn't match with my manual backtest so i decided to look at the (visual) chart in my mt4
and i found that there are signals that appears candles later and so on, that's why i cannot say if this indi repaints or my EA is doing something wrong
let's suppose i've got a signal 2020/01/04 daily chart! but then in the visual mode for the EA same chart, same settings, the signal appears 2020/01/07
i dont get it. can someone pls reply?
Could you please post the indicator in question, so I can check it.