DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:08 am
erros18 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:41 am
Hi Coders can you add alerts this indicator ty. :) aa-indicator.mq4
Try this one.
mr.tools
when i tested this indicator, arrow are disappear after the signal confrimed . can you please check . see snap where the arrow missed :(
Screenshot_3.jpg

Help me with notification problem and show arrow.
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?
1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.
2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
- Full alerts AlertsPushNotif, AlertsSound, AlertsEmail, AlertsMessage ...
Sincere thanks to mrtools and colleagues.
Scalping.mq4
(11.61 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Untitled-2.png

vyducnhathuy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:01 am
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?
1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.
2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
Hi

Looks like schaff trend cycle indicator. Think it is from Mladen's armoury. :)

SBala wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:12 am
vyducnhathuy wrote:
1. BUY ODERR
2. SELL ODER
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
Hi

I downloaded it somewhere online and used it, I found it lacked some functionality.

SBala wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:12 am
vyducnhathuy wrote:
1. BUY ODERR
2. SELL ODER
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
Hi

:Shocked:
You can not even doubt it is.
That's what it is schaff trend cycle indicator.
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:15 am
sal wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:09 am

this indicator is best for 1min expiry binary option... :)
thanks very much
How you use it sal?
settings to be adjusted as per your benefit.. ( i mean level).
arrow paint in current bar... try in demo and watch the nature of arrows.. :)

vyducnhathuy wrote:
1. BUY ODERR
2. SELL ODER
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
Pretty sure this version is close to what you are looking for. viewtopic.php?p=1295390889#p1295390889

1. Similar Topics

1. Signals

0 Replies 899 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

0 Replies
    2. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”