DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Ayrton wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:58 pm
hi jimmy THANKYOU!

but i have done that the is it an ea? and not an indicator and needs saving as an ea? the attachment you put was only a picture?

many thanks
Yes, that's a picture of the DLL (sorry if I confused you) ;)
You need to download the actual DLL which is in a zip file. I posted the link in my last response.

Follow all those steps and you'll be good to go.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm
Darkdoji wrote: How can I thank you boss? How? I can only say thank you but with very sincere respect for what you, Mladen and co are doing here. Most sincere regards mr. tools, thank you very much.

PS: What does it really mean by you adding 22 price options? I need to know so I can explore the ultimate utilities from this tool - just tell me or give me an example in layman speak - thanks.
here
may be it help to some other next to you
Hi MrTools,
The version of "dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp.mq4" doesn't work on all Heikin ashi and Heikin ashi (better) prices. It went blank if I picked the Heikin ashi. Is something of my system conflicting it?

Kindly help.
Thank you
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp alerts.mq4
(15.87 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Cazz223 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 am
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm

here
may be it help to some other next to you
Hi MrTools,
The version of "dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform nrp.mq4" doesn't work on all Heikin ashi and Heikin ashi (better) prices. It went blank if I picked the Heikin ashi. Is something of my system conflicting it?

Kindly help.
Thank you
Try this version.
dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform (alerts).ex4
(42.43 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 am
Cazz223 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:12 am

Hi MrTools,

Kindly help.
Thank you
Try this version.
It works like a charm!!!
Thank you, MrTools.

Is this version also nrp?

Cazz223 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:15 am

Try this version.
It works like a charm!!!
Thank you, MrTools.

Hi MrTools,
Sorry to trouble you again.
I came back to you too soon the other day before I finished testing all other Price options of the Ehler's Transform indi.

The latest version allows selection from the drop-down list up to "Trend Biased (extreme)" only, those Heikin ashi-s below will turn the SW blank.

Is there an more updated version?
Thank you

Cazz223 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm
Cazz223 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:40 am

It works like a charm!!!
Thank you, MrTools.

Hi MrTools,
I came back to you too soon the other day before I finished testing all other Price options of the Ehler's Transform indi.

The latest version allows selection from the drop-down list up to "Trend Biased (extreme)" only, those Heikin ashi-s below will turn the SW blank.

Thank you
Would say it's about as updated as you can get this is what I get with heiken ashi (better formula) trend biased (extreme) price and get the same with the other heiken ashi prices.
dzeft.png

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 pm
Cazz223 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

Hi MrTools,

Thank you
Would say it's about as updated as you can get this is what I get with heiken ashi (better formula) trend biased (extreme) price and get the same with the other heiken ashi prices.
Dear MrTools
Not sure if I stumbled upon the reason of what causes the SW to go blank.
SW goes blank when either of these filter settings (pic attached) is set to >1

What are the function these filter setting do? I don't notice they affect anything.

Good day to you.
ehlers fisher - filter.png

Cazz223 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:22 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Dear MrTools
Not sure if I stumbled upon the reason of what causes the SW to go blank.
SW goes blank when either of these filter settings (pic attached) is set to >1

What are the function these filter setting do? I don't notice they affect anything.

Good day to you.
Thanks!!! found the error.
dynamic - zone - ehlers fisher transform (alerts).ex4
(42.55 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
dz eft.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System

139 Replies 30313 Views

by Tsar, Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:03 am in Trading Systems

139 Replies
    2. v2v dynamic system

128 Replies 18261 Views