ChartRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Help me with notification problem and show arrow.
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?
1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.
2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
- Full alerts AlertsPushNotif, AlertsSound, AlertsEmail, AlertsMessage ...
Sincere thanks to mrtools and colleagues.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

vyducnhathuy wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:01 am Help me with notification problem and show arrow.
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?
1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.
2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
- Full alerts AlertsPushNotif, AlertsSound, AlertsEmail, AlertsMessage ...
Sincere thanks to mrtools and colleagues.
Hi

Looks like schaff trend cycle indicator. Think it is from Mladen's armoury. :)