MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello everyone; thank you Mr XARD for your generosity. Pls I need help with the template of the system... the template doesn't load on my mt4 but all the indicators works well when dragged into the chart, so if anybody can help me out by resending their template or atleast the screenshots of the settings for the individual indicators from Xard's template I'll be most grateful. I look forward to sharing my own testimony and ideas on the system. Thank you
This is what it looks like at them moment P.S I use mt4 from pepperstone brokers
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:17 am
In order for you to do the same, you would have to study the breakout or breakaway for a bit. Get you a good breakout scanner that looks for what it is you look for and have a screen that shows it. Keep it where you can see it while you're watching tv or browsing on the internet and when you get a bite, check the line.

Hope that helps,

DRAXILL
Hi DRAXILL,
Can you recommend some good breakout scanner?

Regards
stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post:
Sincere007

So this is the breakout indicator that I use to take breakouts.
This counts every 16 candles back.
If price breaks past the last 16 candles it will show.
Maybe a good programmer will make a dash out of it or something.

I can't just give it to you. You won't learn anything like that.
I use the 16 candle breakout on the 1hr.
And trade the 4hr towards the daily.

Why do I trade like this?

1st lesson
Breakouts are the leading indicator. Its price action. Every other indicator or most of them are lagging. Only price action is leading.
When you compare leading to lagging I will win every time.

put the functions in the libraries folder

Also, I don't take just every breakout. It's the bite and the signal that I look for to check my fishing line.

ish
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 8):
arraka, Blueman, Sincere007, stond, SWicak, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, StuartWong

One more thing. I actually do have a breakout dash that was created from that breakout indicator.

And before you ask . I can’t share it.
The guy that created it for me last request of me was that I nor Xard ever post it. And even though I don’t even know if the creator is still alive I can’t break my promise. Just like I have to respect the wishes of everyone else who have asked the same of me.

I guess I’ve been in this game for a long time it seems.

But nothing was said in sharing the indicator it was based off of.

So good luck and god speed.

Ish
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 4):
Sincere007, stond, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am So here is my Powerdash that had been custom fitted for my personal trading style.

It was fitted like an expensive custom fine fitted suit by non-other than Xard himself.

I normally don't share the source code but since Xard has asked me to I will do it here.

You guys can go into the source code and custom it to your specifications since your trading style is different than mine.

I only ask if you come up with anything good then share it here.

DRAXILL
Hi Draxill,

thanks for your sharing. i appreciate it :thumbup:

i wanna ask, why after i add to chart, number is not moving? i mean in pfo, bidratio, rst, bsr is stagnan?

and if you dont mind, can you explain me what is PFO, bidratio, rst, and bsr? because i still confusing..

thanks you draxill,

Regards,

Raka

arraka wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Hi Draxill,

thanks for your sharing. i appreciate it :thumbup:

i wanna ask, why after i add to chart, number is not moving? i mean in pfo, bidratio, rst, bsr is stagnan?

and if you dont mind, can you explain me what is PFO, bidratio, rst, and bsr? because i still confusing..

thanks you draxill,

Regards,

Raka
I will try my best to answer that question this weekend Raka. I promise. It’s been a while since we built that dash so I have to look back and see. But for now I’m off to the nearest pub.

Cheers!
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 2):
arraka, Sincere007