Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:48 am

Respected mrtools,

Request you to Please ADD Option : Show TEXT on Dots.
1) Either " Selected Time Frame " be shown on Dots whichever Time Frame is Selected in Indi
or
2) " Text to be displayed " Option / Label on Dots where we can manually type Text.

Please do the needful.
Thanks for your support. Thanks & Regards.
Made this version the text part is a little rough now will update it as time allows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
thomdel, Jimmy, Mechkad, hannele, Antonio, Jin, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Made this version the text part is a little rough now will update it as time allows.

Kind Attention Respected Sir,
Please see when Time Permits, there is issue in down arrow and text.
Plotting of " Text "on right side of Dots is a much better option if you agree. Please refer to attachment file. *

I Thank You...Million Times. You are a True Hero for Beginners like us.
Thanks for your kindness, generosity & shares.
Thanks & Regards.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:47 pm Made this version the text part is a little rough now will update it as time allows.
Incredible, thank you brother! :hug:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
thomdel
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and respective Coders,

I was wondering is there a custom Fibonacci (or similar) indicator where I can set my own fib levels and have push notifications once price closes or touches those levels. For example, on the standard MT4 fib indi, I have only 3 fib levels. Once I draw my levels on the chart, I would like notifications once price reaches either level. What I'm doing now is drawing my fib levels, which gives me the price and set alerts via MT4 alerts tab. It would be much easier to draw the fib levels and have the notifications already in place. Or if something like this exist, I'd appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!!!!!!
Attachments