Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kgovender wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:33 am Hi All,
Please could someone kindly assist in adding buffers for the arrows on this indicator that i found here on Forex Station but not sure which forum. The arrows colors are found under inputs, i would like the buffers to be under colors please if that makes sense.

Many thanks and kind regards

Kris
Hi All,

Any assistance with this would be highly appreciated

Cazz223 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:41 pm BandPass Indicator.pngBandPassIndicator_v1.01 mtf.mq4

Dear MrTools,

I found that this BandPass indicator is SUPER good for Trend Trading.
Calling Long or Short when it crosses 0 line, and closing trades when slope changes.
Appreciate if you would add in indicative vertical lines as in the SW1 and your famous Full Prices and Smoothing range to it.

Thank you very much.

Please also kindly help to add the email and push alert when it cross the zero line with symbol, TF , Up or down info. Many Thanks !

[quote=Cazz223 post_id=1295397781 time=1572838905 user_id=4935348]
BandPass Indicator.pngBandPassIndicator_v1.01 mtf.mq4

Dear MrTools,

I found that this BandPass indicator is SUPER good for Trend Trading.
Calling Long or Short when it crosses 0 line, and closing trades when slope changes.
Appreciate if you would add in indicative vertical lines as in the SW1 and your famous Full Prices and Smoothing range to it.

Thank you very much.

Hello Cazz223

Thanks very much for uploading the Band Pass indi: What settings are you using for the nine input parameters?

Thanks very much

Holmes27

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:14 am

Added candles.

Respected mrtools,

Request you to Please ADD Option : Show TEXT on Dots.
1) Either " Selected Time Frame " be shown on Dots whichever Time Frame is Selected in Indi
or
2) " Text to be displayed " Option / Label on Dots where we can manually type Text.

Please do the needful.
Thanks for your support. Thanks & Regards.
Attachments