Re: Step Indicators for MT4

strategy not running for me, could someone please advise me on what to do to get it running?
mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 pm This is an EA using StepMa of rsi adaptive ema with a low modeling quality it back test pretty good, using default settings except take profit 100 and stop loss 100. Ea has break even option along with trailing stop,time filters, spread filter, etc.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 pm This is an EA using StepMa of rsi adaptive ema with a low modeling quality it back test pretty good, using default settings except take profit 100 and stop loss 100. Ea has break even option along with trailing stop,time filters, spread filter, etc.
Hi,

It is my first post here. I would like to thank you for this great work.
Last night, I tested it for XAUUSD for a few months back at different TFs. It did good work.
I have one question:
Should I expect the opening of any order and the indicator alerts (color/direction change of the plot line) to be at the same time for the same settings in indicator and EA? If yes, I have some problem with the indicator as order openings and color change in the line plot are not at the same time.