NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7322
thomdel wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12 pm
Dear Coders,

If possible, Please make these changes to indicator : FiboFan_8_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION. This will help us all.
Show fibo1 / fibo2 : true / false OR Allow colour : None ( disappear lines text ).
Currently None results in black lines / text.



Thank You.
Thanks for support,kindness & shares.
Added showfibo1 andshowfibo2 true and false.
FiboFan 8 TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4
(37.81 KiB) Downloaded 285 times

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7323
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:43 am
thomdel wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12 pm
Dear Coders,

If possible, Please make these changes to indicator : FiboFan_8_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION. This will help us all.
Show fibo1 / fibo2 : true / false OR Allow colour : None ( disappear lines text ).
Currently None results in black lines / text.
Thank You.
Thanks for support,kindness & shares.
Added showfibo1 andshowfibo2 true and false.
how to trade with these strategy? thanks.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7324
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:43 am
thomdel wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12 pm
Dear Coders,

If possible, Please make these changes to indicator : FiboFan_8_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION. This will help us all.
Show fibo1 / fibo2 : true / false OR Allow colour : None ( disappear lines text ).
Currently None results in black lines / text.



Thank You.
Thanks for support,kindness & shares.
Added showfibo1 andshowfibo2 true and false.

Thank you very much. Thanks.

If possible please see this post :
viewtopic.php?p=1295397588#p1295397588

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7325
Hi,mrtools, kindly add Candle Display type to this indicator .[ Indicator already having three display types except candle display type ]
Jurik filter for EA.mq4
(18.71 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.


Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7326
kgovender wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:33 am
Hi All,
Please could someone kindly assist in adding buffers for the arrows on this indicator that i found here on Forex Station but not sure which forum. The arrows colors are found under inputs, i would like the buffers to be under colors please if that makes sense.


Many thanks and kind regards


Kris
Hi All,

Any assistance with this would be highly appreciated

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7327
Cazz223 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:41 pm
BandPass Indicator.pngBandPassIndicator_v1.01 mtf.mq4
mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:54 pm


Added non repainting slope color.

Dear MrTools,

I found that this BandPass indicator is SUPER good for Trend Trading.
Calling Long or Short when it crosses 0 line, and closing trades when slope changes.
Appreciate if you would add in indicative vertical lines as in the SW1 and your famous Full Prices and Smoothing range to it.

Thank you very much.

Please also kindly help to add the email and push alert when it cross the zero line with symbol, TF , Up or down info. Many Thanks !

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

#7328
Cazz223 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:41 pm
BandPass Indicator.pngBandPassIndicator_v1.01 mtf.mq4
mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:54 pm


Added non repainting slope color.

Dear MrTools,

I found that this BandPass indicator is SUPER good for Trend Trading.
Calling Long or Short when it crosses 0 line, and closing trades when slope changes.
Appreciate if you would add in indicative vertical lines as in the SW1 and your famous Full Prices and Smoothing range to it.

Thank you very much.


Hello Cazz223

Thanks very much for uploading the Band Pass indi: What settings are you using for the nine input parameters?

Thanks very much

Holmes27


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

      158 Replies 25639 Views

      by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

      158 Replies
      25639 Views
    2. 7 Replies
      16564 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], edg3end, littlefoxdj369, moey_dw, parklan, Steam1, Trinisan and 61 guests