Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:14 am I for one can't wait for Xmas!

DRAXILL

hi help me to understand what I look at here as an indication ??
that is when it becomes strong blue, for example eurcad, the race is over or I can get on the train ?? obvious observing if there are the conditions.

I could know if there is a post that explains the power dash
Attachments
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
Sincere007

Good Morning Everyone,
Here is a snapshot of the Xmas edition.
I have made the Goldband Trendline similar to a Triple EMA (Tema) with the White EMA Signal line as part of the TEMA Crossover. It is simple in design and allows for adding to your current trade off the Main Green/Red Semafor (or continued pullback White Semafor).
Regardless of what Timeframe you are most comfortable trading, you will be able to take multiple trades in the direction of the Main Trend.
All the best
Xard777

I ordered up a graphics tablet so I should be able to draw the different multiple trades to take and post them.
This will give you the knowledge to trade the new setup straight out of the box in 2020

PS I added the Open line back in and moved the yHigh, yClose and yLow text to the right of the ADR text column - looks cleaner.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Phantom5000, PREETHI, stond, Leomart, thomdel, Sincere007, jmonts, Alphonse91, braciola719, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:33 pm Good Morning Everyone,
Here is a snapshot of the Xmas edition.
I have made the Goldband Trendline similar to a Triple EMA (Tema) with the White EMA Signal line as part of the TEMA Crossover. It is simple in design and allows for adding to your current trade off the Main Green/Red Semafor (or continued pullback White Semafor).
Regardless of what Timeframe you are most comfortable trading, you will be able to take multiple trades in the direction of the Main Trend.
All the best
Xard777

I ordered up a graphics tablet so I should be able to draw the different multiple trades to take and post them.
This will give you the knowledge to trade the new setup straight out of the box in 2020

PS I added the Open line back in and moved the yHigh, yClose and yLow text to the right of the ADR text column - looks cleaner.
Waiting☀️

People are requesting the ability to turn off certain indicators like the semafors etc.
In the new xmas setup all the indicators are separate indicators so to turn them off just don't load then simply save as your custom template.

I will show three or four different strategies that can be used to trade with the new setup so you can choose which strategy best meets your trading comfort zone and you should be able to start trading right out of the box.
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:21 am People are requesting the ability to turn off certain indicators like the semafors etc.
In the new xmas setup all the indicators are separate indicators so to turn them off just don't load then simply save as your custom template.

I will show three or four different strategies that can be used to trade with the new setup so you can choose which strategy best meets your trading comfort zone and you should be able to start trading right out of the box.
Xard777
man............. u & mrtool are really saints............. just makes me so overwhelmed in happiness 2 know u both............. & will always remember such generosity & great kindness for the rest of my life bcos of both u

THANK U THANK U THANK U FOR CARING ABOUT US :hug: :hug: :hug:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Sincere007
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:21 am People are requesting the ability to turn off certain indicators like the semafors etc.

Xard777
Hello, Xard,

Thank you for your great dedication to the community. Yes, we look forward to seeing your strategy for this new system NOEL 2019