DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am
aleqsei wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:33 am

Thanks for the file Mrtools, but unfortunately it has no "arrow" plotted on the main chart and the candles displayed are different from the one i uploaded and the one that you've found. Please see the comparison screenshots of the two files with the same input parameters:
left chart - the one that you have found
right chart - the one that i have requested for the "arrow" and has a "mtf" function

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

best regards,
aleqsei
Added mtf + arrows.
Hi Can the expert here help to add the email and push alert for this indicator when it change colour after candle closed for this great xSuperTrend-Candles mtf + arrows indicator

Thanks !!!

SBala wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:02 am
Hi Everyone:

I request you this following indicator: "Value chart with Supertrend kind of indicator across". Indicator in first subwindow. Please see picture.
mr.tools
pls. share this sub window with supertrend chart as shwon in the snap

Re: Demandes et idées d'indicateurs MT4

AxelJ wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:14 am
Papybillou wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:32 pm
Hello, I'm looking for this indicator for mt4, mtf if possible. Can a coder transform this file downloaded to
I thank you for what you will do for me.
hey bro , I think this indicator its like what u want ;)ForexMT4Systems_Cycle.mq4
No man Fractal Caos oscillator is different, you can found it also on iqoption. I need also a ex4 version

sal wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:54 am
SBala wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:02 am
Hi Everyone:

I request you this following indicator: "Value chart with Supertrend kind of indicator across". Indicator in first subwindow. Please see picture.
mr.tools
pls. share this sub window with supertrend chart as shwon in the snap
Is this the same request as in the rsi section?

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

81 Replies 10864 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

81 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”