DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:42 am
aleqsei wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:15 pm
Good day MrTools and all coders,
Can you please add "arrow" signal on this indicator and can you make it as a MTF indicator?
Appreciate and thank you so much.

best regards,
aleqsei
Posted this version in the forum somewhere
Thanks for the file Mrtools, but unfortunately it has no "arrow" plotted on the main chart and the candles displayed are different from the one i uploaded and the one that you've found. Please see the comparison screenshots of the two files with the same input parameters:
left chart - the one that you have found
right chart - the one that i have requested for the "arrow" and has a "mtf" function

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

best regards,
aleqsei
Comparison.jpg

aleqsei wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:33 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:42 am

Posted this version in the forum somewhere
Thanks for the file Mrtools, but unfortunately it has no "arrow" plotted on the main chart and the candles displayed are different from the one i uploaded and the one that you've found. Please see the comparison screenshots of the two files with the same input parameters:
right chart - the one that i have requested for the "arrow" and has a "mtf" function

best regards,
aleqsei
Added mtf + arrows.
xSuperTrend-Candles mtf + arrows.mq4
(17.87 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
NZDUSDH1.png

Hi All,
Please could someone kindly assist in adding buffers for the arrows on this indicator that i found here on Forex Station but not sure which forum. The arrows colors are found under inputs, i would like the buffers to be under colors please if that makes sense.

Many thanks and kind regards

Kris
absolutelynolaglwma -2.mq4
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am
aleqsei wrote:

best regards,
aleqsei
Added mtf + arrows.
Thank you Thank you so much MrTools!
Really appreciate your efforts.

best regards,
aleqsei

Hi Can the expert here help to add the email and push alert for this indicator when it change colour aftter cand;e close

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am
aleqsei wrote:

best regards,
aleqsei
Added mtf + arrows.

Re: Demandes et idées d'indicateurs MT4

Papybillou wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:32 pm
Hello, I'm looking for this indicator for mt4, mtf if possible. Can a coder transform this file downloaded to
I thank you for what you will do for me.
posting links in this forum is against the rules.
please do remove the link.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

81 Replies 10865 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

81 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”