Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I am using XARDFX-PANEL but I am unable to edit the font size , can anyone tell me how to adjust the panel so I can read the display ? Thanks
XARD: You are probably running MT4 on windows using a large resolution screen +FHD or UHD
Windows font resolution is default +150% with these type of screens, you need to change it to 100%
If I remember right I think you will find it somewhere in the windows power settings or possibly monitor settings.
Xard777

Updates to the Xmas setup

Added Session boxes for best trading times
Added Daily High/Low (Black rectangle box)
Replaced the Trend line with a GoldBand line
Adjusted the colour scheme slightly
Amended Trend Meter to match GoldBand line
Amended Spread & Timer functions on Info Panel.
Amended Session High/Low on HK50
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

I really like this new setup, much cleaner.
This morning HK50 made high at the overbought area (+2/8ths) then we saw it drop all the way down to center mass (4/8th) again.
Nice Pip$ all the way.

I have placed the ADR text off chart to the right to make it easier to read.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Phantom5000, bdunn, Jimmy, Narkarn, Blueman, thomdel, hannele, Sincere007, stond, braciola719, SWicak, Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:22 am I really like this new setup, much cleaner.
This morning HK50 made high at the overbought area (+2/8ths) then we saw it drop all the way down to center mass (4/8th) again.
Nice Pip$ all the way.

I have placed the ADR text off chart to the right to make it easier to read.
Xard777
Hi XARD, do you take most of your entries during the Euro and US Session? I generally have found a lot more false signals occur on the template during the asian session so have been waiting for Europe on most occasions. Thank you for all that you do!

XARD: I tend to trade HK50 mostly during the Asian session and WS30 mostly during the US Session.

Rumi wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:38 am

DRAXILL Nice quick and clean moves, done in just a couple hours :) :thumbup: Love watching the system play out. Super piece of work!

Do you keep an eye on a few specific pairs you like, or do you keep many on your screen so you can react to an up/down signal?
Thanks, Rumi. I like to keep an eye on the breakouts or breakaways. This is how I monitor the market. I don't sit all day in front of the screen.
I just have to check on the breakouts here and there and when I get one or two of the same currency I look to see if it fits the rules of Xards setup and if it gives me an opening and is on the right side of things I take it.

In order for you to do the same, you would have to study the breakout or breakaway for a bit. Get you a good breakout scanner that looks for what it is you look for and have a screen that shows it. Keep it where you can see it while you're watching tv or browsing on the internet and when you get a bite, check the line.

Hope that helps,

DRAXILL
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 5):
Sunrisetobi, stond, thomdel, Sincere007, StuartWong

Xmas setup coming along....

There is nothing new under the sun here, just same old same old that happens to be working just fine out of the box.
On the top left is an old RSI 14 number MTF Meter set to above 55 Blue & below 45 Red, works fine on a live market.

Keep everything simple, look to get one or two trades from Red Semafor to Green Semafor Cycle and vice versa.
If you get a White Semafor after a massive move then simply close the trade and pick it up again on the pullback White Semafor.
There, that is it in a nutshell - you trade cycle to cycle, sometimes you will pick up an additional trade (Woohoo!)
End of trading lesson, anything else is just smoke and mirrors. Now you are ready and xmas will soon be upon us.
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Blueman, stond, ImpLaNT, pandpand, thomdel, bdunn, luckydude2013, hannele, RobertPoznan, SleepStun, Jedidiah, StuartWong

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Good Morning XARD,

First things first, thank you for all your input and for helping the community, i accidentally came across your thread and i'm glad i did, i'm integrating your template into my system as my strategy currently is the same as yours, loving your layout, its awesome!!

I'm hoping you can help please, i noticed your !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ARRZZWIN indi always defaults back to your default color settings ( blue and plum) as soon as one changes the time frame, could you maybe take a look?

Thank you and Happy Trading

XARD: You can now change the colour on this indy.