Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Cazz223 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:41 pm Dear MrTools, Mntiwana, Xard

Wish well.

REX Oscillator.
REX was suggested in NNFX forum as a valid candidate as Exit indicator, particularly for higher timeframes.
From trying out, this indi is quite accurate and fast, but it has a bit too many noise.

(I am totally blank in coding, please forgive my ignorance. )
I wonder if it is possible for more averaging options and price choices for the Price line (Green colour) be added?
MTF option will be a marvelous bonus to have.

Thank you very much
Don't think you can have more price options since it is using specific prices in it's calculation, about the moving averages do you want more than the 4 built in ones?

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:42 am

Posted this version in the forum somewhere
Thanks for the file Mrtools, but unfortunately it has no "arrow" plotted on the main chart and the candles displayed are different from the one i uploaded and the one that you've found. Please see the comparison screenshots of the two files with the same input parameters:
left chart - the one that you have found
right chart - the one that i have requested for the "arrow" and has a "mtf" function

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

best regards,
aleqsei
Attachments

aleqsei wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:33 am

Thanks for the file Mrtools, but unfortunately it has no "arrow" plotted on the main chart and the candles displayed are different from the one i uploaded and the one that you've found. Please see the comparison screenshots of the two files with the same input parameters:
left chart - the one that you have found
right chart - the one that i have requested for the "arrow" and has a "mtf" function

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

best regards,
aleqsei
Added mtf + arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, aleqsei