Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ahmadjohar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:59 pm Dear Mrtools

Hope all is great. I have posted a request a couple of times but my request was not acknowledged which I understand, I know you have many people requesting things and would like to thank you for all the great indicators you do provide. I do have another request if possible . the attached EA does not open any trades. was wondering if you can repair it or convert it to an indicator.

Thanks in advance

Johar
Do you get any errors when back testing?

Dear MrTools, Mntiwana, Xard

Wish well.

REX Oscillator.
REX was suggested in NNFX forum as a valid candidate as Exit indicator, particularly for higher timeframes.
From trying out, this indi is quite accurate and fast, but it has a bit too many noise.

(I am totally blank in coding, please forgive my ignorance. )
I wonder if it is possible for more averaging options and price choices for the Price line (Green colour) be added?
MTF option will be a marvelous bonus to have.

Thank you very much
These users thanked the author Cazz223 for the post:
Patrick K

levchuk wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:50 am SAL could you share this indi that you post in photo. i dont found in this forum high_low_TMA+ setting for 1 min and second that draw number 3 and 4.
Why did you report a post as a "decompiled indicator" just to request for indicator settings? The report function is to help staff with forum issues, not for requesting information. Please don't do that again.

Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

uncle wong wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:52 pm Dear Mrtools and Coders ,

Is it possible create a simple indicator showing profit and loss in pips in a rolling window for closed trades and open trades(bar by bar ?) please?
There are already profit and loss indicators in mql4 but they are not like an oscillator in a seperate window.
Dear Mrtools ,

Is it possible for you to create simple profit and loss indicator in pips in a seperate window(like an oscillator) please?

Hi All,
I am looking for a histogram indicator that shows trend, green for upward and red for downward, however i wish to input the time frame.
So if i am trading on a 5 min chart and wish to see the trend from a 1 min chart, i can input on the histogram indicator 1 min. Attached is an indicator that i found on another forum that shows the trend by means of bands, the indicator time period has expired but you would be able to see how it functions in history. Please could someone kindly assist or point me to the correct forum where i may find similar indicators like the one i am looking for

Many thanks and kind regards,

Kris