Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mrtools

Hope all is great. I have posted a request a couple of times but my request was not acknowledged which I understand, I know you have many people requesting things and would like to thank you for all the great indicators you do provide. I do have another request if possible . the attached EA does not open any trades. was wondering if you can repair it or convert it to an indicator.

Thanks in advance

Johar

@ pacois /  @ senior coders

Respected Seniors,

Humbly Request you to Please make these changes to indicator : fibocalc_v34. This will help us all.
1) completely remove this info box OR show info box ( upper left corner ) : True / False
2) completely remove these lines & text : Prev day high / Prev dayclose / Prev dayopen
3) Show stoploss level / buy level / profit target : True / False. Currently selecting Text as none results in gray text. Cannot turn off TEXT.
( Show / Hide )

Thank You.
Thanks for support, kindness & shares.

Dear Mrtools and Coders ,

Is it possible create a simple indicator showing profit and loss in pips in a rolling window for closed trades and open trades(bar by bar ?) please?
There are already profit and loss indicators in mql4 but they are not like an oscillator in a seperate window.