5 min Non Repaint Indicators Forex/Binary Options

Hi All,

I have been in search of the perfect trading system, bought a few, had some custom indicators made and have been scammed out a few $ so i decided that i would research, test and put together a trading system that best works for me. I decided to create this thread so that we could share our best indicators, rules to trade them and experience that we have had thus far. I will also upload a few that i have collected along the way in the hope that they may be of use to someone out there....

Re: 5 min Non Repaint Indicators Forex/Binary Options

kgovender wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:22 pm Attached is a system that i recently came across on another site, looks very promising during testing. There are a few changes that i am looking to make for example a arrow alert when the CCI crosses 0.00 point. Please feel free to comment and suggest ways to better the system.
cool thread............ is the criteria nrp indicators & must working good on 5 minute charts? :)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

kgovender wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:22 pm Attached is a system that i recently came across on another site, looks very promising during testing. There are a few changes that i am looking to make for example a arrow alert when the CCI crosses 0.00 point. Please feel free to comment and suggest ways to better the system.
The well known indicators are mostly similiar. it are the settings what makes a trading system profitable.
These users thanked the author edalie for the post:
kgovender

There are 1000 trading systems that are good and profitable, but a trading system that works for Trader 1 may not work for Trader 2.
Every trader has a different trading style and their own trading and risk psychology. The one trader is more nervous and the other one has a lot of patience. One trader can sit in front of the screen all day waiting for a trade and the other must make 10 trades every day ........
I had to make the experience myself that a very profitable trading system (verified profitable) that made a lot of profit for several traders for me totally did not work.It is also usually not necessary for a finished trading system to spend a lot of money.
Everything you need for a top profitable trading system can be found here on forex-station.com ( <3 <3 ) guaranteed!
You have to test many hours on the demo account what works for you and what does not work, with different indicators. Like a puzzle game. It is always best if you also understand exactly how the indicator works.
Over the years the markets are changing and the trading system that was still working 2 years ago might not work now, so it is very important to adapt and improve your own trading system again and again. Test again and again whether new indicators bring an improvement for their own system.
These are my experiences that I have made trading in a few years.
One more tip: Trading systems on Timeframe H1, H4 or higher are easier and often more profitable than 5Min. Trading systems. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author pitchief for the post:
bhushansky
Work hard,make much Money,but always stay social and correct for all living things.